NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 49ers can continue this style....they'll be in the SB. The'll run through Sea or Atlanta no doubt.

If the 49ers can continue this style....they'll be in the SB. The'll run through Sea or Atlanta no doubt.

SF will roll Atlanta (at this rate), but Seattle is a different story. Ain't no way they steam roll them. Division rivals? Straight up dogfight.

Last edited:
49ers beat the seahawks 13-6 at home, and lost 42-13 at seattle. i think it's safe to say that if the seahawks beat the falcons, the 49ers will only score 13 points against them.

im pretty sure vernon davis was blocking charles woodson well before that ball was thrown :smh:

side note, i like kaepernicks ability as a player, but is anyone else completely turned off by his seeming arrogant attitude?

Welp gonna go cry. Gotta go through a tough week with the feeling of literally nothing to look forward to.

Good game Niners. We didn't know what was coming with that run game.

As a fourth grader, Kaepernick wrote himself a letter predicting that he will be 6 feet 4 and "then go to the pros and play on the Niners or Packers even if they aren't good in seven years.

Pretty cool.

Kaep is fun to watch.

side note, i like kaepernicks ability as a player, but is anyone else completely turned off by his seeming arrogant attitude?

Hell no, i love his seemingly arrogant attitude and i'm not even a 49ers fan. All quarterbacks are cocky arrogant dudes anyways.

Let that boy cook

Randy Moss 2 games away from finally getting a ring!!!! :smokin

But the Niners couldnt win a shootout with Rodgers? The Pack and Rodgers were "hot" against mediocre teams. Pack gotta shore up that D in the offseason. Niners!

But the Niners couldnt win a shootout with Rodgers? The Pack and Rodgers were "hot" against mediocre teams. Pack gotta shore up that D in the offseason. Niners!

I came in here to post that same statement... A lot of people doubted us and now they no where to be found... Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom