NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Griffin gets worshipped but Kaep and Russ do the same thing

Kaep gotta stop throwing it to Walker

Robert Griffin gets worshipped but Kaep and Russ do the same thing

Kaep gotta stop throwing it to Walker

People knew RGIII was a superstar already though. They were looking for it. Kaep just got the nod halfway through and Russ started off fairly slow and plays in the PNW.

Harbraugh.

Shut the **** uppppppppppp

Dude is literally out there stomping around like an 8 year old.

I love it. Nothing better than an emotional and passionate leader

Great pass and catch

Nah dude, this guys antics are worse than Jim Schwartz. Just total douchery. Coaches can be leaders and passionate without stomping like a 90's child whose mother said no to going to blockbuster.

IDK about all that.

I'm sure there's an argument to be made but I gotta go with Harbaugh. Either way doesn't matter...point is douche bags. Loud obnoxious crybaby douche bags. Makes 100% sense that it would be those 2 getting in a scuffle post game.

It's not all Jim's fault though, Fox gets 20% of the blame for continuing to put him on the camera. 80% goes to him being a douche in the first place so Fox can put the camera on him.

Last edited:
this 49ers front 7 pursuit is crazy :wow:

seriously...it's insane

i hope jj watt kills thomas brady on the field tomorrow. literally.

:lol: i hope we triple team that meat head

Last edited:
You know what...Alex Smith is finished in San Fran, especially as a starting QB :lol: :lol:

AJ Hawk's face in slo mo :rofl:

Wow that play by Kap has to be a slap in the face to Alex Smith, same play but the other way that was ran against New Orleans last year with the same result....

Dom Capers seems determined to get continually burned by Kaepenick's run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom