NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn, they just said Rodgers has a sinus infection and is sick. I don't even want to get out of bed...

Good game so far :smokin

RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Peyton Manning is now tied with Brett Favre for the most postseason losses by a starting QB in NFL history"

Stupid stat. They have more playoff losses than guys like Jon Kitna, Sean Salisbury, Ty Detmer, etc...Catch my drift?

no doubt...but then what stat isn't stupid unless "normalized" for same number of games played, level of competition played, etc etc. i hear you though.

RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Peyton Manning is now tied with Brett Favre for the most postseason losses by a starting QB in NFL history"

Meanwhile Thomas Brady is poised to pass Joe Montana for most playoff wins.

i didn't want to be one dropping that one...so thank you, kind sir :lol:

Last edited:
no doubt...but then what stat isn't stupid unless "normalized" for same number of games played, level of competition played, etc etc. i hear you though.

Brett Favre had 13 playoff wins and Manning has 9. That's more than probably 95% of every single quarterback who has ever played has.

Win percentages aren't the greatest, but they STAY in the playoffs.

Yes. Brady is God. :lol:

Last edited:
Harbraugh.

Shut the **** uppppppppppp

Dude is literally out there stomping around like an 8 year old.

Anyone else having a hard time getting excited? That other game still has me so hyped man. I can't come down hahaha. This is another good game tho **** the last weekend

Brett Favre had 13 playoff wins and Manning has 9. That's more than probably 95% of every single quarterback who has ever played has.

Win percentages aren't the greatest, but they STAY in the playoffs.

manning's been bounced in the first round of the playoffs 8 of 12 times...something like that. peyton's winning percentage in the playoffs is not great at all.

Harbraugh.

I love it. Nothing better than an emotional and passionate leader

Great pass and catch

Nah dude, this guys antics are worse than Jim Schwartz. Just total douchery. Coaches can be leaders and passionate without stomping like a 90's child whose mother said no to going to blockbuster.

Last edited:
Harbraugh.

I love it. Nothing better than an emotional and passionate leader

Great pass and catch

Nah dude, this guys antics are worse than Jim Schwartz. Just total douchery. Coaches can be leaders and passionate without stomping like a 90's child whose mother said no to going to blockbuster.

IDK about all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom