NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy is so hurt. Even the All-Pro voters knew that Aaron wasnt even in the same stratosphere as Peyton. Tom definitely deserved more votes, tho.

The All-Pro voting shows basically what the MVP voting will be like. Peyton is going to win in a landslide most likely. I have much respect for what he did this year but Aaron Rodgers was the best QB in football.
No, Brady was better than Aaron this year. 

I never call "racism".......but if they give the MVP to Manning over AP then I'm calling racism. 

Dude was brought to a PLAYOFF TEAM, HORRIBLE DIVISION, EASY SCHEDULE AND AN ELITE DEFENSE. AP had nothing, he took the team on his back to the playoffs as a running back in a passing league. There should be no debate. If you pick Manning over AP I'm calling you a racist and there is nothing you can do about it. 
wink.gif

I never call "racism".......but if they give the MVP to Manning over AP then I'm calling racism. 

Dude was brought to a PLAYOFF TEAM, HORRIBLE DIVISION, EASY SCHEDULE AND AN ELITE DEFENSE. AP had nothing, he took the team on his back to the playoffs as a running back in a passing league. There should be no debate. If you pick Manning over AP I'm calling you a racist and there is nothing you can do about it. :wink:

Well that's plan ******ed

Poor guy is so hurt. Even the All-Pro voters knew that Aaron wasnt even in the same stratosphere as Peyton. Tom definitely deserved more votes, tho.

:lol: Not in the same stratosphere? Aaron plays behind one of the worst O-Lines in football with very little running game. Also a lot of his receivers were out for much of the season and he still had the highest QB rating in the league. Dude was a machine this year. THe Packers without Aaron would be lost. It's definitely a debate, a very good one. And yea, Brady deserves to be mentioned in this too. Another remarkable year from him but in my opinion falls just short of Peyton/Aaron.

Also, I agree that AP hands down deserves MVP. All three QB's mentioned above were great but what AP did was absolutely unheard of.

Last edited:

Good ol typical degrade and throw bait tactic. "Brady definitely deserved more" talking about stratospheres :lol: you could have done better than that. I don't need to justify Rodgers to you anymore though.

Keep it coming with the emocons, sarcastic replies, and one liners that offer zero constructive discussion. You and shoes have to be best buds in real life.

Last edited:

Dude was brought to a PLAYOFF TEAM, HORRIBLE DIVISION, EASY SCHEDULE AND AN ELITE DEFENSE. AP had nothing, he took the team on his back to the playoffs as a running back in a passing league. There should be no debate. If you pick Manning over AP I'm calling you a racist and there is nothing you can do about it. :wink:

Stop it

:\ I'm an Eagles fan but man that is sad to see. Shanahan and the ******** completely botched this situation IMO.

Eh. That's the easy way out -- to blame it on Shanahan. That's RGIII's style play. The precursor to this was his surgeries when he was with Baylor and not solely because he played when maybe he shouldn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom