NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. That's the easy way out -- to blame it on Shanahan. That's RGIII's style play. The precursor to this was his surgeries when he was with Baylor and not solely because he played when maybe he shouldn't have.

I definitely see what you are saying and agree with you to an extent but bottomline is if dude didn't play he wouldn't have a completely torn up knee right now. When it comes down to it that's the sad truth of this situation. The injury concerns were always gonna be there no matter what that's why they should have kept him out of harms way, especially in his damn rookie season.

Anything Mike Florio writes about the ******** is usually with a biased hate against them, so I wouldn't pay much mind to it. I'd listen to what Dr. Andrews is saying, after all he is the only person who has been inside the knee...not a journalist with no medical pedigree. Maybe RGIII won't be back in time for the start of the season, but whatever his career is nowhere near over.

I definitely see what you are saying and agree with you to an extent but bottomline is if dude didn't play he wouldn't have a completely torn up knee right now. When it comes down to it that's the sad truth of this situation. The injury concerns were always gonna be there no matter what that's why they should have kept him out of harms way, especially in his damn rookie season.
Yeah, I don't think he should have played either, I was surprised Shanahan  was even calling run plays. 

Because they lost people are finding someone to blame. RGIII is too good of a guy to blame so the next best option is the coach. Whoever is in control of the field should be blamed more than anything. RGIII wasnt the only stud to tear his knee up.

Its interesting though that everyones blaming Shannahan. Cause yall definitely wouldnt be saying RGIII should have been pulled if they won. And Shannahan definitely wouldnt have been getting any credit for the win.

Its simply due to how see RGIII.

Cutler leaves due to knee = he's a ***** all his fault
Favre stays in and loses = hes a warrior who needed more help. teams fault.
RGIII stats in and loses = Coachs fault

Its interesting as to how many different ways people spin these things when really its no ones fault. **** just happens, its football.

Last edited:
Because they lost people are finding someone to blame. RGIII is too good of a guy to blame so the next best option is the coach. Whoever is in control of the field should be blamed more than anything. RGIII wasnt the only stud to tear his knee up.

Its interesting though that everyones blaming Shannahan. Cause yall definitely wouldnt be saying RGIII should have been pulled if they won. And Shannahan definitely wouldnt have been getting any credit for the win.

Its interesting as to how many different ways people spin these things when really its no ones fault. **** just happens, its football.

You're acting like dude was 100% coming into the game and it just happened to be a freak injury. That's not what happened. Dude was obviously limping all around the damn field. At some point you have to drown out all that media noise and make the best decision for your franchise's future, word to the Nationals.

part of the difference with Griffin is that he really is the skins future and he's in his first year. he wanted to play, he deserved to play, but at the end of the day the coaches and medical staff need to do the smart thing there. what player isn't going to ask to play? they don't get to that level by not wanting to be in there. teams have to know when to shut them down.

if griffin was a veteran or on the "other" of his career, whatever. it's a little different in my eyes. but as a rookie with upside...it sucks that we may never see him play to his full potential.

who knows though, he may come back just fine, and all this will be forgotten.

Last edited:

You're acting like dude was 100% coming into the game and it just happened to be a freak injury. That's not what happened. Dude was obviously limping all around the damn field. At some point you have to drown out all that media noise and make the best decision for your franchise's future, word to the Nationals.

i heard the first time RG3 came off the field, he ran back onto the field without being cleared to, or asking to. isn't that on him?

:lol: Chester trolling.

Ray Lewis may be the GOAT but these announcers need to stop acting like last game was lost because he wasn't there, this isn't Ray of 10 years ago like they are throwing out there and other media outlets

Won't be shocked if manning **** the bed today but flacco screws up

I'm a big fan but the manning slurpage this year is ridiculous. Easy scheduale and a great defense

Hahahahaha TD just like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom