New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

You don't want Jamison playing too many minutes.. He's 36.
When Dwight comes back anyway he'll be down to low 20s in minutes anyway..
With Kenyon, Jamison would also be moved into SF. Which is why I don't think he'll be a Laker (KMart)

who cares if jamison is 36? he's a pro's pro. has been in shape his entire career, played all out every game, didnt quit like vc. last year he avg. 33.1 minutes.. so i dont think it will be a problem for tawn to play that many minutes.. besides if he is moved to SF, why wouldnt he start of mwp? taller, scores more. has inside/outside game. only downside is he doesnt play very good defense, but with howard backing you up, you dont really need to be a great defender.. but jamison is a smarter player than mwp. and has a better inside game and shot better during the reg. season from 3, 34.1% against MWP's 29.6%

i just think that clark needs to go as well as sacre... put kmart at the 4, as soon as howard goes to the bench, pau moves to 5, kmart/hill at 4, jamison at 3..

or go smaller, kmart (6'9)/hill (6'10)/jamison (6'9).

Last edited:
MWP should be locked in as a starter. His defense on a perimeter player plus Dwight's defense as a last resort are dangerous. But you can't throw 4 bad defenders out there and treat Dwight like the first line of defense on all five players.

Nash & Jamison are bad defenders. Kobe's skill is deteriorating (he may even be bad too). Pau is decent.

Against the Thunder, for example:

MWP needs to lock up Durant. Even he can't do it well, so when KD does blow by, that's where Dwight becomes useful (him and Russ could finish easily over Pau/Bynum in the playoffs)

But you can't expect Dwight to deter KD's pull-ups and mid-range. That's why MWP needs to be out there.

Last edited:
MWP should be locked in as a starter. His defense on a perimeter player plus Dwight's defense as a last resort are dangerous. But you can't throw 4 bad defenders out there and treat Dwight like the first line of defense on all five players.
Nash & Jamison are bad defenders. Kobe's skill is deteriorating (he may even be bad too). Pau is decent.
Against the Thunder, for example:
MWP needs to lock up Durant. Even he can't do it well, so when KD does blow by, that's where Dwight becomes useful (him and Russ could finish easily over Pau/Bynum in the playoffs)
But you can't expect Dwight to deter KD's pull-ups and mid-range. That's why MWP needs to be out there.

it also depends which mwp we get.. out of shape mwp, idiot mwp (elbow), or focused, in shape mwp..

Dude didnt even dress up ...thats the 'Drew we know :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss Bynum (especially YOLO Bynum) :frown:

but I know he's happy finally getting a chance to be the man.

Hope he stays healthy and balls out next year :pimp:

I'm super happy for Drew. He looks legitimately excited and I hope he's able to lead that team deep into the playoffs (hopefully right past Miami :tongue:)

Scrolle through and cats already trying to sign LeBron :lol: ... I'm ready for Dwight to suit up which will probably be around Christmas

And I hope Glock makes the roster over Morris... Ship Morris to the D League b/c at the end of the day Glock can shoot. I still hate that Blake is still on the roster, wish they'd amnesty him or something b/c he's not going to get any minutes. Nash is going to start and Duhon is going to be on a mission next season. And if injuries happen at the 1, Meeks ran a lot of 1 in Philly

And I hope Glock makes the roster over Morris... Ship Morris to the D League b/c at the end of the day Glock can shoot. I still hate that Blake is still on the roster, wish they'd amnesty him or something b/c he's not going to get any minutes. Nash is going to start and Duhon is going to be on a mission next season. And if injuries happen at the 1, Meeks ran a lot of 1 in Philly

1. Just being able to shoot isn't going to get goudelock on the floor.......that's what meeks was brought in for.
2. We all dislike Blake for one reason or another, but until someone beats him out for his minutes, he WILL be the backup PG.
3. With that being said, Morris brings more to the table than Glock does, so if it somehow came down to the two of them, I'd imagine Morris would get the nod

QFT.

I seriously hope you weren't one of the idiot Laker fans who were making death threats on Blake's wife's twitter account after he missed the wide open 3 at the end of the Lakers vs. Thunder game 2 of the 2nd in the playoffs.

Heard on 710 today that those pants were actually his Lakers sweatpants :rofl:

YOLO Bynum still at it.

Bynum also did say he was leaning on making his home in Philly. Good for that dude. Maybe with him being the man out there he might mature into a GREAT player instead of a player with flashes of greatness.

20% off at the NBA store if you like their page...pimped that 20% into an authentic D-12 Home jersey. Can't wait till it get to me!!! Damn these new adidas jersey are expensive!!

I hate Bynum. Can't wait until he play the Lakers. He's going to pull some YOLO stuff to get even

Hate is such a strong word. He played on one leg in those 2009 Finals and he did it without a single complaint. Regardless of his tomfoolery, his time here was certainly appreciated.

I hate Bynum. Can't wait until he play the Lakers. He's going to pull some YOLO stuff to get even

do you remember the lakers last championship? dude was out there playing with one leg on game 7 for us. I know he showed immaturity last season but let's not forget his contributions for our past championship runs

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I wasn't to big of a Bynum fan either. Can't say I hate him, but the only reason I was a fan was because he was a Laker.

I loved his confidence out of the draft, but things like that check on Barea... nah, I'm not with that.

Back
Top Bottom