New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Dead at the thought of Kobe Bryant taking 3-5 mill a year to play fourth fiddle to Lebron. Kobe is my favorite player but you gotta be high if you think his pride would even allow a thought of that to go on. Kobe will be highly payed the remainder of his tenure with L.A. The lowest he sees from LA is 10 mil

I want no part of Lebron in LA.

The player, yes I get that. He'd be fine. But the ship jumping of haters to lovers, lovers to haters, cats and dogs singing together, **** all that. My ozone can't handle that mess. I'm not tryna root with all these douche lords I been fightin with over the years. :lol:

I know he and Dwight would be a problem for the league, but the hatred and contempt is already at record levels right now, not tryna imagine that backlash. :rofl:

It's on Time Warner Sports.

They've yet to announce which other cable services (if any) will carry that station. So it's unknown if Cox, Dish, AT&T, etc. will carry them. It would be a ***** move if they didn't.

I believe the network launches in early October, so we should know by then, though they should announce it much sooner if they cared.
i only pay for basic time warner cable will i still get it?? or do u have to pay extra

Meant to type 4 out of 5 positions

And Metta should be a better 5th guy than ^^

Also, I don't think it's announced whether or not Cox, Dish, or AT&T will carry Time Warner SportsNet officially, but it's expected. So it's too early to tell if the channel will be on basic plans or not.

If you have Time Warner, then I'd guess even basic cable plans will have it. It's a huge investment for Time Warner so I'm guessing at least their customers will enjoy the benefits.

:lol: wait... what makes you guys think lebron would want to be a laker?

We're saying with his pending ETO coming up in 2014... No one knows if he is going to use it, or wait for 2015 ETO, or become a free agent 2016..

What is being said... Is if Lebron hits free agency in 2014, the Lakers have space for 2 max contracts, and it is 100% guaranteed Mitch will go after Lebron..

Will Lebron opt out? I don't know.
Will Lebron be a Laker? I don't know..
Does he lose money if he opts out? Actually no. Because his second and third year of the contract would equal his last 2 years of current contract.
Will Mitch go after Lebron if he is a free agent ? Yes

Last edited:
We're saying with his pending ETO coming up in 2014... No one knows if he is going to use it, or wait for 2015 ETO, or become a free agent 2016..
What is being said... Is if Lebron hits free agency in 2014, the Lakers have space for 2 max contracts, and it is 100% guaranteed Mitch will go after Lebron..
Will Lebron opt out? I don't know.
Will Lebron be a Laker? I don't know..
Does he lose money if he opts out? Actually no. Because his second and third year of the contract would equal his last 2 years of current contract.
Will Mitch go after Lebron if he is a free agent ? Yes

please dont start sounding like a knicks fan before the "decision"

I want no part of Lebron in LA.
The player, yes I get that. He'd be fine. But the ship jumping of haters to lovers, lovers to haters, cats and dogs singing together, **** all that. My ozone can't handle that mess. I'm not tryna root with all these douche lords I been fightin with over the years. :lol:
I know he and Dwight would be a problem for the league, but the hatred and contempt is already at record levels right now, not tryna imagine that backlash. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

please dont start sounding like a knicks fan before the "decision"

As a New Yorker... Take that back. :lol:

I don't know what's going to happen.. Nor did I guarantee him in a Laker jersey...

Let's say he does opt out.. And he very well could. It's 24months from now, anything can happen. Lakers have cap space, you don't think they will make a run at him?

One thing everyone should have learned by now. Is if the Lakers have a shot at someone they will take it.

Last edited:
:lol: YES YOU WOULD! Don't let your hatred fool you, I hated LeBron too!
But if he became a Laker, I'm all on it! It's about the name in the front, not the back.

Yeah I was on the I'd never watch the Lakers camp if he was here.... Recently I said.... What am I crazy... I'll take him..

As a New Yorker... Take that back. :lol:
I don't know what's going to happen.. Nor did I guarantee him in a Laker jersey...
Let's say he does opt out.. And he very well could. It's 24months from now, anything can happen. Lakers have cap space, you don't think they will make a run at him?
One thing everyone should have learned by now. Is if the Lakers have a shot at someone they will take it.

exactly, i dont know what he doesnt get. all your saying is there a possibility lebron joins lakers. its probably small but anything can happen

Nah sorry but I won't ever be a fan of Lebron.

Besides he's always maintained that he's a East Coast type of guy anyways. If anything I wouldn't be surprised if he at that time opted out and signed with Knicks or Nets.

The post Kobe & Nash & Gasol era our next big 3 should be Dwight, Harden, Kevin Love. Or possibly Kevin Durant.

Last edited:
if we're picking 3 player scenarios, I vote for Dwight, KLove, Russy.

Other team won't get any rebounds.

lmao, seriously though, building around Dwight post Kobe will be great.

Last edited:
Dead at the thought of Kobe Bryant taking 3-5 mill a year to play fourth fiddle to Lebron. Kobe is my favorite player but you gotta be high if you think his pride would even allow a thought of that to go on. Kobe will be highly payed the remainder of his tenure with L.A. The lowest he sees from LA is 10 mil

kobe was fourth fiddle on this us olympic team.... maybe even lower...

and if he doesnt want to sign for cheap if it came down between lebron and kobe at that time im sure everyone would agree kobe can go kick rocks...

no one man controls a franchise forever. when your times is up your time is up just like all the other past greats...

lebron is like magic johnson on steroids...

Last edited:
:lol: wait... what makes you guys think lebron would want to be a laker?

uh who doesnt want to be a laker? the franchise is the greatest in nba history....:smokin

and if not lebron there are plenty of players that year who have a chance to jump to LA

we will get something to build around dwight.

about lebron wanting to come to LA? why not? i know one thing lebron hasnt dipped into and thats movies and hollywood. every mega sports star wants that:smokin

Last edited:
Still in Dwight shock, cant believe we'll have Kobe, Dwight, Pau and Nash wreaking havoc on the floor.

I can see a few USA vs Nigeria type scores on the horizon this season :x :tongue:

all we need now is tmac or barbosa...

ehhh guess no more signings.

if only we could trade blake and duhon for something :lol: yea wishful thinking

Last edited:
LeBron will and should opt out of his contract. He took a pay cut go to Miami and win. He did that...you really think he's taking another pay cut? I don't see it happening.

But I also don't think he leaves Miami. Morey is going to have to keep footing that luxury tax bill because at that point, he's giving LeBron the max. Has to.

LeBron will and should opt out of his contract. He took a pay cut go to Miami and win. He did that...you really think he's taking another pay cut? I don't see it happening.
But I also don't think he leaves Miami. Morey is going to have to keep footing that luxury tax bill because at that point, he's giving LeBron the max. Has to.

Morey is Houston's GM..

Back
Top Bottom