New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

"Don't expect any major moves this summer"
after the Nash signing, "I don't think we can hit another home run like this"
:lol:
& btw, all the D12 talk is eclipsing how much of a steal Philly got for Bynum. Dude is gonna beast in the east. Orlando was stupid not to want him. Philly will be a top 4 team next season in the east. I took a look at the Sixers board on realgm, and they are just as happy as we are to get Andrew. Wish Bynum nothing but the best over there. He'll be the east starting C for the all-star game for the next couple years.

i cant wait to see him shoot 3s over there

So in the past couple of years I've tried to be original and not get a Kobe, Pau, or Bynum jersey and went with Ariza then Odom then Sessions :lol:... If Dwight doesnt re-sign after this season I'm going to be heated..

^^ thank you so much. I was just about to go search after catching up on the thread.

Man. Meeks too the next day. I take back all the curse words I've showered Mitch Kupchak with over the years. I'm sorry Mitch. You actually did know what you were doing. 

I know Dwight said during the press conference that he didn't lose any weight but he looks a tad smaller in that pic. Could be the angle though...:\

Everyone passed their physicals in the trade right? Still paranoid after the CP3 trade :smh:

This was all I could find on Jodi Meeks:

Nice jumper but I'm hoping Kobe helps him expand his offensive game.

Last edited:
finally get a chance to post ive been busy last night

anyways :pimp:

oh man soo excited!!!

Congrats lakers and lakers fans!!

lets get that ring!

damn dwight got that rookie year body back. lol smh.

i'm still in shock we finally have D12. I cant believe it. and the fact we still have pau. Mitch God cannot be doubted. even i had my doubts but now....

yea i was going to say that he does look skinny also

in the interview he said he hasnt lost any weight...so hopefully its true

I always hoped that Dwight would go to L.A., so Kobe can get him serious about his craft and can stop laughing and playing ALL the damn time. Kills me to no end, playing with Kobe can hopefully change that....

Happy for the Lake show and mostly Kobe.. been a crazy off season for you guys...

Dwight legitimately looked ecstatic to see his name on the back of that jersey at the press conference... Dude was smiling ear to ear ...

Back
Top Bottom