New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Don't forget Jim... We all questioned Jim's motives at times.. He seems to be just like his dad.

Word! I figured Jimmy Buss would fight to keep his golden boy/pride & joy, Bynum around as a trophy but he did the right thing by upgrading with the best center in the league.

And btw, Grant Hill LOST

this! LOL. **** were you thinking Grant?

Can't wait till this press conference. This season needs to start ASAP! About 2 more months till preseason.
I know D12 won't be back till about a month into the season, but I'm really excited to see that guy Steve Nash run the offense! :smokin

:lol: This offseason definitely rivals that 1996 season. Mitch is a beast!

Let's just think of what he's done in recent years:
Bynum
Pau (for Kwame)
Ariza
Artest
CP3 (veto'd, but this deal was done)
Nash (for Odom's TPE, his patience def paid off)
Dwight ******g Howard

We are lucky.

Last edited:
man i cannot wait till the season starts.

seeing dwight throw it down on blake griffin will be great.

i wanna see the 8 man rotation gone, and i dont really wanna see blake playing but i guess we cant have it all.
just kidding we can have it all. we are laker fans

"Don't expect any major moves this summer"

after the Nash signing, "I don't think we can hit another home run like this"

:lol:

& btw, all the D12 talk is eclipsing how much of a steal Philly got for Bynum. Dude is gonna beast in the east. Orlando was stupid not to want him. Philly will be a top 4 team next season in the east. I took a look at the Sixers board on realgm, and they are just as happy as we are to get Andrew. Wish Bynum nothing but the best over there. He'll be the east starting C for the all-star game for the next couple years.

I had no clue Clark and Duhon came with Dwight... Earl Clark AND Hill off of our bench? My god. Jamison playing the 3/4 being the total opposite of MWP when on the floor, Man. I'm happy where we at. Meeks spotting up off of Nash's dribble drive? What? I'm ready for training camp lol. Dwight and Pau with the young boys Clark and Hill tho is too crazy. I just pray Kobe chill out this year man, fall back and let the team get him 5 or 6 easy buckets. Kobe avg 22-25 a game is :smokin

what happens to barnes and ebanks?
someone update the depth chart
essential? :nerd:

Ebanks is back. Signing Qualifying Offer $1.4mil for 1 year was agreed on like 3 weeks ago, but was persuaded not to sign by FO until after D12 deal was done. Don't know when it will be official though

Depth Chart:
Nash/Blake/Duhon/Morris
Kobe/Meeks/Goudelock
Metta/Ebanks
Pau/Jamison/ Clark
Howard/Hill

15th spot will be either a signing of someone like Kenyon Martin or Robert Sacre (whole FO is high on Sacre).

Last edited:
So Darius Johnson-Odom got traded?
We all know Barnes is going to play ball in jail.

Nope DJO wasn't traded. He's just unlikely to make the roster...

The battle is between Goudelock, DJO & Sacre for 14th & 15th... Goudelock will likely be 14th... 15th will be Sacre just because they are higher on Sacre than DJO.

Back
Top Bottom