NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Recession? For who?!

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

HOLD-UP.

%$$ is this?

I mean, how is this possible?

I've never seen a three door truck before.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's like some kind of super-hero vehicle...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks sick regardless 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

HOLD-UP.

%$$ is this?

I mean, how is this possible?

I've never seen a three door truck before.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's like some kind of super-hero vehicle...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks sick regardless 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I wish my people would stop spending their money on such buffoonery
tired.gif

you have more than one pair of sneakers, you have no room to talk.
THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Thats why you get an AM Vantage, Ferraris and Lambos are NOT daily drivers, dont care what anybody says.

Cant wait for the summer, gettin my marauder or deville and puttin it on some wheels
pimp.gif

I feel you, but damn.....people always say these cars are a waste of money, but supercars are just %!%@%@ money pits....you barely drive it, and still gotta pay out the !@% to maintain it.

My pops got the Vantage. Put 15k miles on it over the last year and hes spent less than 4k on it. Me and him both have been shocked at the quality of it. On top of that theres a guy down in Miami who used to work for an exotic dealership fixin all these cars, fully certified, who opened up his own spot and does it for the low. This car really is easy to drive in stop n go traffic even though its stick. Ive whipped it around a few times and its so much easier to drive than say a gallardo.

The problem with the ferraris and *#@ too is that once you gotta fix the smallest thig you gotta do a @@%%#@@* of stuff to do it, like puttin it on a lift and takin the whole engine out or whatever. The aston aint like that.

EDIT: I seen a couple of the whips from this thread on the streets too, boxes, bubbles and donks are everywhere in Miami.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

tired.gif

THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Thats why you get an AM Vantage, Ferraris and Lambos are NOT daily drivers, dont care what anybody says.

Cant wait for the summer, gettin my marauder or deville and puttin it on some wheels
pimp.gif

I feel you, but damn.....people always say these cars are a waste of money, but supercars are just %!%@%@ money pits....you barely drive it, and still gotta pay out the !@% to maintain it.

My pops got the Vantage. Put 15k miles on it over the last year and hes spent less than 4k on it. Me and him both have been shocked at the quality of it. On top of that theres a guy down in Miami who used to work for an exotic dealership fixin all these cars, fully certified, who opened up his own spot and does it for the low. This car really is easy to drive in stop n go traffic even though its stick. Ive whipped it around a few times and its so much easier to drive than say a gallardo.

The problem with the ferraris and *#@ too is that once you gotta fix the smallest thig you gotta do a @@%%#@@* of stuff to do it, like puttin it on a lift and takin the whole engine out or whatever. The aston aint like that.

EDIT: I seen a couple of the whips from this thread on the streets too, boxes, bubbles and donks are everywhere in Miami.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

how many times do i gotta say that puttin big.#*% rims on oldschool/muscle cars is not a good look
keep that shi.t orginal.

im from tx and i hate when i see a muscle car with some candy paint sittin on 22+ rims.

Diff.strokes from diff.folks, bro...

TX gets down w/slabs....who else does that?! It's a regional thing, just as big rims are...it's def.not for everybody. Besides, the car you're referring to has a 20"/22" combo, and neither are considered "big" anymore....that #+*! is standard

anything bigger than 20" on a muscle car looks stupid in my point a view.
why waste an american muscle car by painting it with some bright as.s color and puttin 22+ rims on it.

In regards to the muscle cars, some NEED larger rims, esp.depending on how much power they're putting to the ground.
Please explain. I've never heard of ANYONE needing bigger size rims because they got power. Are you mistaken a bigger rim with a WIDER rim? The WIDER you rims, the more traction you get to transfer the power to the ground. 22", 24" etc will only make you go slower and will result in NOT being about to apply much power to the ground, especially with those rubber band tires.

how many times do i gotta say that puttin big.#*% rims on oldschool/muscle cars is not a good look
keep that shi.t orginal.

im from tx and i hate when i see a muscle car with some candy paint sittin on 22+ rims.

TX gets down w/slabs....who else does that?! It's a regional thing, just as big rims are...it's def.not for everybody. Besides, the car you're referring to has a 20"/22" combo, and neither are considered "big" anymore....that #+*! is standard

why waste an american muscle car by painting it with some bright as.s color and puttin 22+ rims on it.

In regards to the muscle cars, some NEED larger rims, esp.depending on how much power they're putting to the ground.
Please explain. I've never heard of ANYONE needing bigger size rims because they got power. Are you mistaken a bigger rim with a WIDER rim? The WIDER you rims, the more traction you get to transfer the power to the ground. 22", 24" etc will only make you go slower and will result in NOT being about to apply much power to the ground, especially with those rubber band tires.

tired.gif

all the sneakers i've bought have appreciated in value...the same doesnt happen to a car on 73 inch rims

Dude, stop...just stop. Your shoes could be up one minute, and down the next....right now, it's basically a buyers market. What you have, you prob.spent a small fortune on. Try and sell them now...your feelings will be crushed.

Talkin bout shoes like they're artwork or somethin...
laugh.gif
I'll respond to everything here in order

1) No. I don't own stocks, they are sneakers with prices that are higher than what I paid for
2) I don't have any expectations. I just KNOW I will end up making back more than what I spent if everything was to be sold.
3) Who said anything about artwork?
laugh.gif

You know, I had a response typed out to basically dispute everything you said, BUT....for what? It's pointless...

All I did was post some pics on here for those who appreciate them. That's it. I'm not on here to debate, argue, or discuss why you dont like them, why you think it's "buffoonery", or any of that nonsense. Everything on here (NT) doesn't need a reply, someone's opinion, etc...just leave it alone. If you ain't feelin the cars, hit the back button and keep it pushin.

chuuch

tired.gif

all the sneakers i've bought have appreciated in value...the same doesnt happen to a car on 73 inch rims

Dude, stop...just stop. Your shoes could be up one minute, and down the next....right now, it's basically a buyers market. What you have, you prob.spent a small fortune on. Try and sell them now...your feelings will be crushed.

Talkin bout shoes like they're artwork or somethin...
laugh.gif
I'll respond to everything here in order

1) No. I don't own stocks, they are sneakers with prices that are higher than what I paid for
2) I don't have any expectations. I just KNOW I will end up making back more than what I spent if everything was to be sold.
3) Who said anything about artwork?
laugh.gif

You know, I had a response typed out to basically dispute everything you said, BUT....for what? It's pointless...

All I did was post some pics on here for those who appreciate them. That's it. I'm not on here to debate, argue, or discuss why you dont like them, why you think it's "buffoonery", or any of that nonsense. Everything on here (NT) doesn't need a reply, someone's opinion, etc...just leave it alone. If you ain't feelin the cars, hit the back button and keep it pushin.

chuuch

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

keep that shi.t orginal.

You are correct...my fault...

In regards to power being robbed due to extra weight, that's true...BUT, there's a lot of people who spend big money on their motor to be able to pull those 4's, 6's, etc...

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

keep that shi.t orginal.

You are correct...my fault...

In regards to power being robbed due to extra weight, that's true...BUT, there's a lot of people who spend big money on their motor to be able to pull those 4's, 6's, etc...

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

Originally Posted by useref15

All those cars look obnoxious.

Cosign.   When I was looking at the pics on page one, the thought going thru my head was "I cant be the only one who wouldnt want a single one of these cars."

Back
Top Bottom