NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Recession? For who?!

Originally Posted by useref15

All those cars look obnoxious.

Cosign.   When I was looking at the pics on page one, the thought going thru my head was "I cant be the only one who wouldnt want a single one of these cars."

Originally Posted by dland24

Cosign.   When I was looking at the pics on page one, the thought going thru my head was "I cant be the only one who wouldnt want a single one of these cars."

Hey, everything doesn't appeal to everybody......and that's what makes this hobby so great; the diversity.

Fittednoob: How can a car be "ignorant"?

Hey, everything doesn't appeal to everybody......and that's what makes this hobby so great; the diversity.

^I'm usually on your side in these threads Cam, but you need to stop responding to every single negative comment. You've heard it all before so it should be w/e, right?

^I'm usually on your side in these threads Cam, but you need to stop responding to every single negative comment. You've heard it all before so it should be w/e, right?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You'd think so, but the BS never ceases....BUT, you are right though...

dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

i know why, cause all the negative responses have that racial undertone to it and its disrespectful.

i know why, cause all the negative responses have that racial undertone to it and its disrespectful.

Cause you know that if the owner put a down payment on a house instead of buying/fixing that car, they would be making money instead of wasting it?

Cause you know that if the owner put a down payment on a house instead of buying/fixing that car, they would be making money instead of wasting it?

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Seems to be that way, and it is. There's always comments about "assuming" what they do for a living, questioning how/where they live, how they spend their money, and calling them "ghetto", "tasteless", "****ery", among other names.

I just dont understand why a majority of people on here have to be so negative, and say/do things to get attention...

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Seems to be that way, and it is. There's always comments about "assuming" what they do for a living, questioning how/where they live, how they spend their money, and calling them "ghetto", "tasteless", "****ery", among other names.

I just dont understand why a majority of people on here have to be so negative, and say/do things to get attention...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

So, you're now assuming they dont own a house?!
laugh.gif
So, everybody with a fixed-up car lives at home w/their parents, or is scraping by?!

Since when did we as shoe collectors have the right to tell people what they should spend their money on, like our hobby is any better?! Or question what they have in life because of it?

laugh.gif
So, everybody with a fixed-up car lives at home w/their parents, or is scraping by?!

Since when did we as shoe collectors have the right to tell people what they should spend their money on, like our hobby is any better?! Or question what they have in life because of it?

laugh.gif

Did I say they didn't own a house?  Are you like, trying to find hate in our responses?

Apparently you don't seem to understand that it's perfectly acceptable for people to own more than one piece of property.

Property tends to appreciate in value.  These cars, don't.

I find it hard to believe that these people's entire families are living good.  Not cause i'm judging their family values or situation or whatever the hell reason you're gonna try to find, but simply because most people have way more people that they could be taking care of than they can handle.

So maybe i'm wrong, and these owners are all on some super baller stuff with their whole family rockin' mansions, but I doubt it.

And if it's like I say it is, then yes, I would consider this an ignorant, ridiculous waste of money.

(BTW, Jordans also tend to appreciate in value, unlike these whips.  Not to mention they're hundreds of times less expensive.)

laugh.gif

Did I say they didn't own a house?  Are you like, trying to find hate in our responses?

Apparently you don't seem to understand that it's perfectly acceptable for people to own more than one piece of property.

Property tends to appreciate in value.  These cars, don't.

I find it hard to believe that these people's entire families are living good.  Not cause i'm judging their family values or situation or whatever the hell reason you're gonna try to find, but simply because most people have way more people that they could be taking care of than they can handle.

So maybe i'm wrong, and these owners are all on some super baller stuff with their whole family rockin' mansions, but I doubt it.

And if it's like I say it is, then yes, I would consider this an ignorant, ridiculous waste of money.

(BTW, Jordans also tend to appreciate in value, unlike these whips.  Not to mention they're hundreds of times less expensive.)

Back
Top Bottom