NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Recession? For who?!

does anyone ride spinner's anymore ???what man rides in a custom pink mercedes truck @%#
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I wish my people would stop spending their money on such buffoonery
tired.gif

you have more than one pair of sneakers, you have no room to talk.
THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Not insane at all considering most who own Ferrari's can actually afford them. What's 18k to a multi millionaire?

btw that $1500/ month is taken out of context. Most don't put the miles on 'em to accumulate $1500/month maintenance fees.

tired.gif

all the sneakers i've bought have appreciated in value...the same doesnt happen to a car on 73 inch rims

tired.gif

all the sneakers i've bought have appreciated in value...the same doesnt happen to a car on 73 inch rims

tired.gif

THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Not insane at all considering most who own Ferrari's can actually afford them. What's 18k to a multi millionaire?

btw that $1500/ month is taken out of context. Most don't put the miles on 'em to accumulate $1500/month maintenance fees.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

tired.gif

THIS...

A waste of money is a waste of money. Just because they can technically "afford it" still doesn't mean it's money going down the drain over nonsense. Also, I'm sure you've seen the maintenance costs for Veyron owners...

BUT, like I always say....diff.strokes for diff.folks. If they like it, I love it.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

tired.gif

THIS...

A waste of money is a waste of money. Just because they can technically "afford it" still doesn't mean it's money going down the drain over nonsense. Also, I'm sure you've seen the maintenance costs for Veyron owners...

BUT, like I always say....diff.strokes for diff.folks. If they like it, I love it.

tired.gif

Dude, stop...just stop. Your shoes could be up one minute, and down the next....right now, it's basically a buyers market. What you have, you prob.spent a small fortune on. Try and sell them now...your feelings will be crushed.

Talkin bout shoes like they're artwork or somethin...
laugh.gif

tired.gif

a car need get you from point a to point b and back. no need for speakers/rims/gps/etc

you have one pair of feet. a gym pair, church pair, brown & black pair,boots, loafers.any more than that is really unnecessary

everything is relative to each person WANTS
eyes.gif

we are all materialistic . do you.

whether a WANT is an investment is irrelevant to anything. financial speeches to the youth are important....up to a point.

tired.gif

a car need get you from point a to point b and back. no need for speakers/rims/gps/etc

you have one pair of feet. a gym pair, church pair, brown & black pair,boots, loafers.any more than that is really unnecessary

everything is relative to each person WANTS
eyes.gif

we are all materialistic . do you.

whether a WANT is an investment is irrelevant to anything. financial speeches to the youth are important....up to a point.

tired.gif

Dude, stop...just stop. Your shoes could be up one minute, and down the next....right now, it's basically a buyers market. What you have, you prob.spent a small fortune on. Try and sell them now...your feelings will be crushed.

laugh.gif

If i'm 6'1 how big of rims would I need, to have to physically jump up into the whip. Haaaa, lemme stop. Candy pink benz wagons ain't my bag. But that Ford extended pick up is something serious.

If i'm 6'1 how big of rims would I need, to have to physically jump up into the whip. Haaaa, lemme stop. Candy pink benz wagons ain't my bag. But that Ford extended pick up is something serious.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
I'll respond to everything here in order

1) No. I don't own stocks, they are sneakers with prices that are higher than what I paid for
2) I don't have any expectations. I just KNOW I will end up making back more than what I spent if everything was to be sold.
3) Who said anything about artwork?
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

1) No. I don't own stocks, they are sneakers with prices that are higher than what I paid for
2) I don't have any expectations. I just KNOW I will end up making back more than what I spent if everything was to be sold.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You know, I had a response typed out to basically dispute everything you said, BUT....for what? It's pointless...

All I did was post some pics on here for those who appreciate them. That's it. I'm not on here to debate, argue, or discuss why you dont like them, why you think it's "buffoonery", or any of that nonsense. Everything on here (NT) doesn't need a reply, someone's opinion, etc...just leave it alone. If you ain't feelin the cars, hit the back button and keep it pushin.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You know, I had a response typed out to basically dispute everything you said, BUT....for what? It's pointless...

All I did was post some pics on here for those who appreciate them. That's it. I'm not on here to debate, argue, or discuss why you dont like them, why you think it's "buffoonery", or any of that nonsense. Everything on here (NT) doesn't need a reply, someone's opinion, etc...just leave it alone. If you ain't feelin the cars, hit the back button and keep it pushin.

Back
Top Bottom