NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Recession? For who?!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I wish my people would stop spending their money on such buffoonery
tired.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
moneymike88[/td][td][/td][td]#10 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://moneymike88.niketalk.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

12/30/10 9:11 PM
[/td][td]
Originally Posted by ksteezy

today i got the honors of speaking with the rudest effin women including an assistant manager, who pretty much told me if im too broke to afford another 650% swipe then thats my problem
People never talk to me like this. I wish they would though. I seldom get the chance to go all "angry black dude" on someones *!*
frown.gif

[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]

SHUT THAT S!!! UP

Originally Posted by solefood229

those lacs
sick.gif
how the cutlass coming cam?

Had a few minor setbacks, but it's hittin the booth at the end of February to get sprayed, and then off to have the interior done....new everything inside of it

Originally Posted by solefood229

those lacs
sick.gif
how the cutlass coming cam?

Had a few minor setbacks, but it's hittin the booth at the end of February to get sprayed, and then off to have the interior done....new everything inside of it

how many times do i gotta say that puttin big.#*% rims on oldschool/muscle cars is not a good look
keep that shi.t orginal.

im from tx and i hate when i see a muscle car with some candy paint sittin on 22+ rims.

how many times do i gotta say that puttin big.#*% rims on oldschool/muscle cars is not a good look
keep that shi.t orginal.

im from tx and i hate when i see a muscle car with some candy paint sittin on 22+ rims.

YES! Cams back with the Car threads!!!

Much Appreciated.....

Even though my medical profession doesnt allow me to drive cars like that, I still dream of customizing the hell out of an ol school or making a slab
pimp.gif

YES! Cams back with the Car threads!!!

Much Appreciated.....

Even though my medical profession doesnt allow me to drive cars like that, I still dream of customizing the hell out of an ol school or making a slab
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

HOLD-UP.

%$$ is this?

I mean, how is this possible?

I've never seen a three door truck before.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's like some kind of super-hero vehicle...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOLD-UP.

%$$ is this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know Im coming to the midwest in 2011, Cam. And if nothing else, I WILL be filming your whips for the first NT edition episode. 
smokin.gif

Anyway, here's some custom car some footage from the last 2 shows that we have covered this year . . .

I cant embed for !!@% 
indifferent.gif

You know Im coming to the midwest in 2011, Cam. And if nothing else, I WILL be filming your whips for the first NT edition episode. 
smokin.gif

Anyway, here's some custom car some footage from the last 2 shows that we have covered this year . . .

I cant embed for !!@% 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

keep that shi.t orginal.

Diff.strokes from diff.folks, bro...

TX gets down w/slabs....who else does that?! It's a regional thing, just as big rims are...it's def.not for everybody. Besides, the car you're referring to has a 20"/22" combo, and neither are considered "big" anymore....that #+*! is standard

Originally Posted by CWrite78

tired.gif

you have more than one pair of sneakers, you have no room to talk.
THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Thats why you get an AM Vantage, Ferraris and Lambos are NOT daily drivers, dont care what anybody says.

Cant wait for the summer, gettin my marauder or deville and puttin it on some wheels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

keep that shi.t orginal.

Diff.strokes from diff.folks, bro...

TX gets down w/slabs....who else does that?! It's a regional thing, just as big rims are...it's def.not for everybody. Besides, the car you're referring to has a 20"/22" combo, and neither are considered "big" anymore....that #+*! is standard

Originally Posted by CWrite78

tired.gif

you have more than one pair of sneakers, you have no room to talk.
THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Thats why you get an AM Vantage, Ferraris and Lambos are NOT daily drivers, dont care what anybody says.

Cant wait for the summer, gettin my marauder or deville and puttin it on some wheels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

..that Camaro. 
tired.gif

Huge &#$  wheels just ain't my thing.

...and that's cool; I can respect that. It's def.not for everybody. A lot of people in the big rim community aint feelin that Maro...most just prefer them on 24's or 26's (even though that's still considered huge to some)

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

..that Camaro. 
tired.gif

Huge &#$  wheels just ain't my thing.

...and that's cool; I can respect that. It's def.not for everybody. A lot of people in the big rim community aint feelin that Maro...most just prefer them on 24's or 26's (even though that's still considered huge to some)

Waddup Cam?! How them whips coming along?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

HOLD-UP.

%$$ is this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look at this Kodiak that was done by BowtieSouth, also in Miami. Rover headlights and all.

http://bowtiesouthblog.tu...door-trick-or-treat-sold

Waddup Cam?! How them whips coming along?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

HOLD-UP.

%$$ is this?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look at this Kodiak that was done by BowtieSouth, also in Miami. Rover headlights and all.

http://bowtiesouthblog.tu...door-trick-or-treat-sold

Back
Top Bottom