NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Recession? For who?!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I wish my people would stop spending their money on such buffoonery
tired.gif

you have more than one pair of sneakers, you have no room to talk.
THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Thats why you get an AM Vantage, Ferraris and Lambos are NOT daily drivers, dont care what anybody says.

Cant wait for the summer, gettin my marauder or deville and puttin it on some wheels
pimp.gif

I feel you, but damn.....people always say these cars are a waste of money, but supercars are just %!%@%@ money pits....you barely drive it, and still gotta pay out the !@% to maintain it.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I wish my people would stop spending their money on such buffoonery
tired.gif

you have more than one pair of sneakers, you have no room to talk.
THIS...

Just because it's not your cup o' tea, doesn't give you room to tell people what they should spend their money on...

They customize cars....you buy shoes. Both are considered a waste of money, BUT it's a hobby and fun to do.

On the flipside, I read an article about the maintenance of supercars the other day....$1500 monthly maintenance costs on a Ferrari?! Insane....

Thats why you get an AM Vantage, Ferraris and Lambos are NOT daily drivers, dont care what anybody says.

Cant wait for the summer, gettin my marauder or deville and puttin it on some wheels
pimp.gif

I feel you, but damn.....people always say these cars are a waste of money, but supercars are just %!%@%@ money pits....you barely drive it, and still gotta pay out the !@% to maintain it.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

how many times do i gotta say that puttin big.#*% rims on oldschool/muscle cars is not a good look
keep that shi.t orginal.

im from tx and i hate when i see a muscle car with some candy paint sittin on 22+ rims.

Diff.strokes from diff.folks, bro...

TX gets down w/slabs....who else does that?! It's a regional thing, just as big rims are...it's def.not for everybody. Besides, the car you're referring to has a 20"/22" combo, and neither are considered "big" anymore....that #+*! is standard

anything bigger than 20" on a muscle car looks stupid in my point a view.
why waste an american muscle car by painting it with some bright as.s color and puttin 22+ rims on it.

how many times do i gotta say that puttin big.#*% rims on oldschool/muscle cars is not a good look
keep that shi.t orginal.

im from tx and i hate when i see a muscle car with some candy paint sittin on 22+ rims.

TX gets down w/slabs....who else does that?! It's a regional thing, just as big rims are...it's def.not for everybody. Besides, the car you're referring to has a 20"/22" combo, and neither are considered "big" anymore....that #+*! is standard

why waste an american muscle car by painting it with some bright as.s color and puttin 22+ rims on it.

keep that shi.t orginal.

Like I said, diff.strokes for diff.folks...

You're in TX....I've seen '83's and '84's on Chargers, S500's....even Bentley's! Who does THAT?!

BUT, that's their thing...

In regards to the muscle cars, some NEED larger rims, esp.depending on how much power they're putting to the ground. Also, there's 2 looks when it comes to muscle cars: OG, and Resto-Mods. If it's a Resto-Mod, expect larger rims, custom paint, a new engine/transmission, digital dash, etc...both looks have their fair share of fans, and there's NO wrong way to express yourself in car customization.

keep that shi.t orginal.

Like I said, diff.strokes for diff.folks...

You're in TX....I've seen '83's and '84's on Chargers, S500's....even Bentley's! Who does THAT?!

BUT, that's their thing...

In regards to the muscle cars, some NEED larger rims, esp.depending on how much power they're putting to the ground. Also, there's 2 looks when it comes to muscle cars: OG, and Resto-Mods. If it's a Resto-Mod, expect larger rims, custom paint, a new engine/transmission, digital dash, etc...both looks have their fair share of fans, and there's NO wrong way to express yourself in car customization.

good one make the next one sooner 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the  "Kandy Red Infiniti FX on 30" Forgiato Fiore's" should have different rims something open spaced imo

good one make the next one sooner 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the  "Kandy Red Infiniti FX on 30" Forgiato Fiore's" should have different rims something open spaced imo

Bro, it's over... I believe the recession officially ended a few months ago... Were free brother...

Bro, it's over... I believe the recession officially ended a few months ago... Were free brother...

does anyone ride spinner's anymore ???what man rides in a custom pink mercedes truck @%#
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom