• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretty ridiculous what he said about how teams collect data on referees and what they tend to call/not call, if it’s true. Imagine players staying in the lane longer than usual, or not worrying about their footwork as much because the refs for that game tend to not call 3 seconds or traveling......just a ***** *** way to play the game and it’s all thanks to analytics

Pretty ridiculous what he said about how teams collect data on referees and what they tend to call/not call, if it’s true. Imagine players staying in the lane longer than usual, or not worrying about their footwork as much because the refs for that game tend to not call 3 seconds or traveling......just a ***** *** way to play the game and it’s all thanks to analytics

It is like baseball with the home plate umpire and their strike zone

The more I think about it, the more I feel it is ludicrously asinine for the Rockets to be blaming the refs for losing a game in which THEY MISSED 27 ******* STRAIGHT 3 POINT SHOTS!!!

Yes, I’m actually mad now.

BFE0C5A8-4922-4019-8126-CEB852D3B2FB.gif

The more I think about it, the more I feel it is ludicrously asinine for the Rockets to be blaming the refs for losing a game in which THEY MISSED 27 ****ING STRAIGHT 3 POINT SHOTS!!!

Yes, I’m actually mad now.

BFE0C5A8-4922-4019-8126-CEB852D3B2FB.gif
i don't wanna open up a can of worms again on this fine afternoon but taking things out of context is a barbershop take and you're too smart for that.

i also think people don't truly understand the concept of expected value or math. what the rockets did in that report gets truly misinterpreted because of preconceived bias

regardless, they need to do their jobs and just play better. and hopefully the refs will be as invisible as possible

Easiest thing to see all year.
Everyone builds up his "hate" for the Rockets on TV. It will be the exact opposite.
He calls a bunch of those fouls and someone on GSW fouls out late tonight.

Rockets win tonight.

**** this ish like WWE
it's really a big problem that we have to expect shenanigans from the refs. and that's whether you're a rockets fan, warriors fan, or even a neutral party. :lol: :smh:

i still don't really understand how foster is employed given his involvement in the donaghy scandal. he really does have dirt on the league from the donaghy days.

I don't wanna see any ******** and moaning from Harden and CP -3 in tonight's playoff game . Like RJ said, this is the time when you just have to shut up and play. Analytics ain't gonna help you out-work, out-execute, out-will, and out-hustle the other team. Not in these here series between two evenly matched teams.

Rockets are such cry babies. It's so annoying.
And I like harden. He so good but the baiting for foul calls is ridiculous.

they haven't won a scott foster playoff-reffed game in years

dude is hated by everyone not just these two fanbases and teams.

derozan threw a ball at him last week :rofl:
I knew he was a trash ref, but man. Seeing the hate is real through out the league :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We gonna have a vote on top 3 emotional knee jerk reactions of fans on NT this year? Playoffs are barely into the second round and got some folks turning on their teams.

So far my dude from the PNW, ripcitythree, might have a heavy lead on any past or future reactions.
he turned me into a portland fan until they get that one dub :pimp:

go dame

Back
Top Bottom