• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was real fun to watch in his OKC days. Then he fully discovered the art of floppin and his game has been a joke ever since. Great offensive player but I find myself laughing most of the time watching him.
Same can be said for CP3 back when he played for my Hornets/Pelicans. He got to the Rockets and started mastering the Art of Harden.

Anybody got footage of Kobe getting 2 pieced?
kobe.gif

scott foster is one guy that isn't intimidated by the players, crowd and whatever is at stake. if the league wants him to call it a certain way, he will oblige and live with whatever backlash
the fact that we know these characters (refs) just shows how much they play in all of this show

harden and CP3 have done themselves no favors specifically singling out Foster. No doubt, other players around the league dislike him (ranked him the worst ref in the league) but going on record and actually putting it out there is not going to result in him reffing you differently. as it's been said

scott foster is inevitable.

jumping into defenders on the pump fake, KD's rip through move, reggie miller kicking his leg out to create contact, harden doing the long jump to make it seem like he has no landing space...it's not "cheating" but as a fan, i can't stand watching foul hunting. i understand that it is a craft and a skill, but watching KD and Harden take a combined 30+ FTs in a game is tiring.

doubt it'll change. NBA likely profits so much off advertising generated by commercial breaks after fouls and timeouts taken between FTs
Forgot the Kobe arm flail. Smacking defenders in the face after he shot the ball.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom