• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These west coast games been killing me in the morning :smh:

Can't miss the Scott Foster Show tho

We gonna need a consolidated cliffnotes recap of tonite’s thread for our east coast brethren. I can see second2noone, pums, or houston going full ripcity or regular season buc em if harden shoots 10/36 and doesnt get the calls he fishes for

i don't wanna open up a can of worms again on this fine afternoon but taking things out of context is a barbershop take and you're too smart for that.

i also think people don't truly understand the concept of expected value or math. what the rockets did in that report gets truly misinterpreted because of preconceived bias

regardless, they need to do their jobs and just play better. and hopefully the refs will be as invisible as possible

All that’s fair. I will admit that I’m bothered by the whole concept of doing a report like that since a basketball game is such a fluid thing, in which so many variables can contribute to the outcome. So, unless the Rockets report accounts for changes in all potential variables that could have impacted that series, it seems like cherry-picking certain things to support a narrative. But I’m by no means a math or science expert, so I give my opinion on this with that qualifier.

And it’s weird to me to some extent to try attach a point value to particular calls by refs. A call or non-call going a different way could have triggered a totally different sequence of events from what actually happened. Which is, again, why I basically reject the idea of going back an dissecting an already completed game. Same reason I no longer pay any attention to the last two minute officiating reports that come out about Clippers games.

Last edited:
Harden should wear his iron Man kicks tonite.

You guys should go back and watch that game 7. A lot of the calls that went against the rockets, the warriors didn't capitalize and the ball went right back to Houston. And they missed at least 25 straight 3s. They had chances but they'd rather make excuses and book reports

Lets get this $$$$$$$$$.
About to Lock in Rockets ML for big BUCKS baby.

tenor (3).gif

They charge people for this content :lol:

and I feel envious of east coast dudes. I have to choose between playing ball or working out and watching the 5 pm game live .

This is real :lol:. Because if you don't go at 5, you fasho aint going at 10 after the games

All that’s fair. I will admit that I’m bothered by the whole concept of doing a report like that since a basketball game is such a fluid thing, in which so many variables can contribute to the outcome. So, unless the Rockets report accounts for changes in all potential variables that could have impacted that series, it seems like cherry-picking certain things to support a narrative. But I’m by no means a math or science expert, so I give my opinion on this with that qualifier.

And it’s weird to me to some extent to try attach a point value to particular calls by refs. A call or non-call going a different way could have triggered a totally different sequence of events from what actually happened. Which is, again, why I basically reject the idea of going back an dissecting an already completed game. Same reason I no longer pay any attention to the last two minute officiating reports that come out about Clippers games.

14,000,000 different outcomes + scott foster being inevitable

Gsw vs houston is basically end game

Either KD or Curry will get two early fouls, and the Rockets will be in the bonus within the first 4 minutes of the game.

The NBA is a ****ing novela.

nightmare beginning but very possible. Add Klay to it as well. Wanna see how warriors come defensively and how aggressive they’re gonna be contesting 3s

Biggest issue the warriors have is they have no one on the bench that can shoot or catch fire, while rivers, gerald green or tucker (starter, i know) can randomly get hot. Shaun is ben simmons on the perimeter, cook hesitates too much and probably wont see much of the court due to his defense, and the moment seems to big for mckinnie.

Back
Top Bottom