• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gasol and Pascal playing well was a freak occurrence? They've done it twice in 3 games. Lowry plays better on the road than at home this has been consistent during this playoff run. GS's defense has been BAD all series. Are y'all really paying attention?
GS fans have only watched basketball for the past 2 years. Before that they were Seahawks fans

Gasol and Pascal playing well was a freak occurrence? They've done it twice in 3 games. Lowry plays better on the road than at home this has been consistent during this playoff run. GS's defense has been BAD all series. Are y'all really paying attention?

They in denial. They don't wanna see the chip come to Canada.

We The North :pimp:

Waits for #Dubsin7 hashtag...
upload_2019-6-7_14-32-52.jpeg

If the Dubs lose another game, I will expel myself from this thread.

46E1F431-7F65-4515-8A71-C5955DF136B4.gif

#DubsIn6 :pimp:

Exactly what I said

Kawhi playing hurt y'all expecting 35+

But kd/klay ain't gon be **** right?

Crazy to me man

1. These guys are dealing with a completely different injuries. Kawhi's being the least severe.
2. There's a huge difference between guys playing hurt (Kawhi) and someone coming back after a month layoff with a severe strain.
KD's a walking bucket, but if you expect him to instantly be the same, you're terribly mistaken. bballkid11 bballkid11 you can attest to that.
It's unfair to even put those expectations on him.
With Klay's injury, to say he won't be hindered is flat out dumb. Hamstrings do not heal that quick. These guys are injured, not hurt. C'mon son.

Last edited:
Not saying Toronto will win tonight but

Of the 5 times Warriors have played the Raptors this year, they’ve only won once in a close game

You sticking up for that guy is deplorable.

Racially motivated or not.

That’s probably why people are coming at you.

Kyle Lowry himself alluded to racial overtones in regards to the word “owner”

He himself also referenced Donald Sterling
Lol at players getting offended at the word “owner”
I believe draymond green was saying the same in an interview. Definition of SOFT

It’s pretty simple

Klay hobbled and kd doesnt come back? Raps in 5.

Klay comes back to normal form? Series goes 7 with gsw taking the edge

Kd comes back. W’s in 6

Pretty damn simple

Last edited:
even if dubs lose this game the series is not over... its been proven you can come back from a 3-1 deficit werd to the cavs in 2016

:rofl:

Really should of been more but the refs tried to make a game of it. The over the shoulder carry for starters

nah Nahhhhh, there was a BS call on Cook when Lowry initaiated contact that would of made it a 4 point game at the time, bad call raps hit a 3, back to 10 homeboy.

2 goaltending calls that would of made the game 5 also.

It went both ways

This has 7 game series written all over it man. Idk who wins anymore. My prediction was false

I called raps in 7, that was with a healthy Klay but no KD.

I don't see Klay coming back being efficient, he's gonna be limited.

I don't think KD comes back at all, and if he does how long's it been since he's played? He's not gonna dominate the way everyone thinks he will. If GS coming back it's on Steph, dray, Iggy and the rest.

I don't see that happening. It's coming North.

Reactions: MVP
I hope Bogut gets the start of Cousins tonight. With Cousins being utilized in limited minutes. If he isn't effective, take your chances with Bell/Jones as Bogut's backup.

I have doubts Klay won't be effective as he's been.

Tonight will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom