Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're riding n' vibing with this mood all the way up to this Wednesday. :pimp:

46E1F431-7F65-4515-8A71-C5955DF136B4.gif

#DubsIn6 :pimp:

FCAE9C87-A0E0-4BCD-9BF1-12C2B932AB74.gif

Curry’s girl gotta better shot at finally being sexually pleased than this :rofl:

You guys pulling all sorts of stats and reasoning for stuff but fail to realize there’s the eye test, experience, superstar capabilities showing up in big moments. At the end of the day the warriors have 2 possibly 3 if KD comes back and the raptors have 1. Couple shots don’t fall for the raptors and all of a sudden they get tight. Meanwhile GSW calm and collected bc they’ve only been here 5 times in the last 5 years.

If gsw wins it will be “man raptors have been in control all series etc” - yet it’s tied 2-2. Seen this before. This series going 7games

You guys pulling all sorts of stats and reasoning for stuff but fail to realize there’s the eye test, experience, superstar capabilities showing up in big moments. At the end of the day the warriors have 2 possibly 3 if KD comes back and the raptors have 1. Couple shots don’t fall for the raptors and all of a sudden they get tight. Meanwhile GSW calm and collected bc they’ve only been here 5 times in the last 5 years.

If gsw wins it will be “man raptors have been in control all series etc” - yet it’s tied 2-2. Seen this before. This series going 7games
Your statement assumes that when 2 of the 3 come back, they will play at the same level they were before and that's definitely not the case.

if this series goes 7 without kd and they pull it off, stephs name will be teflon for real

\

This. Rooting for the Raptors but if Klay plays I don't see how it happens. Kawhi's clearly limping half the time, and every other Raptor have to play great games for them to have a shot. Steph, Klay, Dray and Iggy been here too many times, not to mention you have two top 15 offensive weapons against 1

Reactions: DLF
bro..how do I block Kellerman so I dont have to hear him anymore?

This take is so bad, he needs to put in his 2 weeks

Curry’s girl gotta better shot at finally being sexually pleased than this :rofl:

You have a better chance of losing 10 straight matches with you using Ryu and me using E. Honda in SFII than your comment being remotely funny.. :smh: :pimp:

dray.PNG

Steph be smashing TF outta her ChaCha yahmean' with all their kids, lil playboi.. :pimp:

curry.jpg

Hating on the greatest model of a strong black family mane... :smh: #DubsIn6 :pimp:

2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg

i dont think the raptors arent a good team. they are. but a lot of fluke stuff is happening to get their wins. half the warriors are on crutches. and even then it still takes lowry of all people and the corpse of danny green to come out and drop huge buckets. in game 1 gasol and siakam. these are freak occurrences. luck runs out so im just not sold on the raptors. and thats why it hinges on just how healthy klay really is. because without klay the warriors are dead in this situation. the series literally is hinging on who is healthy for the warriors, not whether the raptors are a better team
Still can't understand why when teams play well against gsw, it's due to freak occurrences? I agree that gsw is hobbled, but were you trying to hear that in 2015 when Cleveland was hobbled?
Enough excuses from the gsw fan base, Play like a champion.

until klay comes out and drops 30 in a quarter and steph drops 30 in the second half

i dont think the raptors arent a good team. they are. but a lot of fluke stuff is happening to get their wins. half the warriors are on crutches. and even then it still takes lowry of all people and the corpse of danny green to come out and drop huge buckets. in game 1 gasol and siakam. these are freak occurrences. luck runs out so im just not sold on the raptors. and thats why it hinges on just how healthy klay really is. because without klay the warriors are dead in this situation. the series literally is hinging on who is healthy for the warriors, not whether the raptors are a better team

To me it look like raps barely hanging on w a depleted warriors team

They can't even go up 20 when. Its just steph out there

If steph had even a little help 15 each from dray and iggy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chips coming NORTH

Ready for the #DubsIn7 posts

Still can't understand why when teams play well against gsw, it's due to freak occurrences? I agree that gsw is hobbled, but were you trying to hear that in 2015 when Cleveland was hobbled?
Enough excuses from the gsw fan base, Play like a champion.

hold on now. im not in the gsw fanbase. second, if u agree theyre hobbled, whats ur debate? cleveland was hobbled in 15 too. both things can coexist. are you trying to argue that siakam and gasol combining for nearly 60 is NOT a freak occurrence? danny green with 6 triples? cmon

Gasol and Pascal playing well was a freak occurrence? They've done it twice in 3 games. Lowry plays better on the road than at home this has been consistent during this playoff run. GS's defense has been BAD all series. Are y'all really paying attention?

Back
Top Bottom