Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61201749_372106776753360_7864931335879382854_n.jpg

hold on now. im not in the gsw fanbase. second, if u agree theyre hobbled, whats ur debate? cleveland was hobbled in 15 too. both things can coexist. are you trying to argue that siakam and gasol combining for nearly 60 is NOT a freak occurrence? danny green with 6 triples? cmon
My apologies. I must have misunderstood. Either way, the excuses from gsw fans flow like water.

My point regarding Cleveland in 15 and gsw this year is that gsw this year is that gsw want wasn't trying to hear about injury excuses then, so don't provide excuses now.

Regarding freak occurrences in scoring, siakam and gasol had 18 and 17. Not sure where 60 points came from. And, yes, they can get that every night. Over 3 finals games, I think that Toronto has shown that they can get enough points from their key guys. The real question is...can gsw?

And Danny green has got super hot in whole finals series' so, of course he can do it again. As of right now, he's 11-22...so I would advise someone from gsw to get in his face rather than asking if he can do it again.

Get in Danny greens face now instead of wondering why you didn't in Cancun this summer after you've lost in 5 or 6

Last edited:
I firmly believe if klay and Durant were signed long term, they'd both be ruled out. Especially Durant

Danny Green has the highest 3pt % in finals history, if they keep leaving him wide open like they have been, he'll absolutely duplicate his performance tonight. I don't see TOR going cold for that crazy stretch like in game 2, just given the quality of looks they've consistently been getting all series. It could happen for sure, but not betting on it.

My apologies. I must have misunderstood. Either way, the excuses from gsw fans flow like water.

My point regarding Cleveland in 15 and gsw this year is that gsw this year is that gsw want wasn't trying to hear about injury excuses then, so don't provide excuses now.

Regarding freak occurrences in scoring, siakam and gasol had 18 and 17. Not sure where 60 points came from. And, yes, they can get that every night. Over 3 finals games, I think that Toronto has shown that they can get enough points from their key guys. The real question is...can gsw?

And Danny green has got super hot in whole finals series' so, of course he can do it again. As of right now, he's 11-22...so I would advise someone from gsw to get in his face rather than asking if he can do it again.

Get in Danny greens face now instead of wondering why you didn't in Cancun this summer after you've lost in 5 or 6
was talking about game 1. siakam had 32, gasol had 20. thats where the almost 60 came from. thats a freak occurrence. by comparison lowry had 7 in game 1. then 13 in game 2. then 23 in game 3. freak occurrences.

was talking about game 1. siakam had 32, gasol had 20. thats where the almost 60 came from. thats a freak occurrence. by comparison lowry had 7 in game 1. then 13 in game 2. then 23 in game 3. freak occurrences.

I wouldn't call those freak occurrences. More so, different night, different players stepping up.
It's happened all through the playoffs for Toronto.

Toronto has proved that they don't need 60 from gasol and siakam to win.

52 isn't "almost 60" it's 52

And if they play defense on siakam like they did in game one, he will continue to eat gsw's sandwich...gasol was left alone in game 1 as well and in game 3 he had 17, which is pretty close to what he did in game 1.

If draymond has to give up being a primary defender on siakam tonight, he might give gsw 30 more

A "freak occurrence" is an 80 foot buzzer beater to win the game.

Great players putting up good numbers isn't

The point totals are somewhat irrelevant for Gasol and Pascal, it's just their effectiveness and aggressiveness overall. They have shown up for 2 of the 3 games so far in that respect. Kyle has played better on the road than at home all season and all playoffs from a scoring and overall perspective so him doing what he did in game 3 wasn't a freak occurrence either. FVV has been the model of consistency since having his kid. And Kawhi has looked better as each game progresses in this series. So really you're counting on Danny green having an off night getting wide open looks.

The point totals are somewhat irrelevant for Gasol and Pascal, it's just their effectiveness and aggressiveness overall. They have shown up for 2 of the 3 games so far in that respect. Kyle has played better on the road than at home all season and all playoffs from a scoring and overall perspective so him doing what he did in game 3 wasn't a freak occurrence either. FVV has been the model of consistency since having his kid. And Kawhi has looked better as each game progresses in this series. So really you're counting on Danny green having an off night getting wide open looks.
hell nawh fam i need that same danny green from last game to show up
:pimp:

Their ability to create open shots is underrated. Game 2 they shot 33% on open shots and only had a 5 digit loss.

Kawhi got to the basket too easy last gm. He missed a couple gimmes at point blank with no rim protector. Klay has to be able to keep up defensively or the defense will be forced to help and that will leave guys open.

Back
Top Bottom