Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if klay comes back at even 80%.... dubs got the series

Klay was fully healthy in game 1 was he not? They ain't winning this series without KD and even with what's going to be a compromised Klay. Y'all most have been watching a different series than the rest of us.

The Warriors defense is going to have to be drastically improved from what it's been so far this series to win this game.

Last edited:
W’s in 6 :nthat:
46E1F431-7F65-4515-8A71-C5955DF136B4.gif

Klay was fully healthy in game 1 was he not? They ain't winning this series without KD and even with what's going to be a compromised Klay. Y'all most have been watching a different series than the rest of us.

The Warriors defense is going to have to be drastically improved from what it's been so far this series to win this game.
bad context. their entire team was a lil rusty game one from all the time off. i called dubs in 6 from the jump. u and i and everyone else knows klay can erupt for 20 in a quarter at any time, dont count a healthy klay out, ever. steph is liable to dismantle a whole defense when he gets going. cant count him out either. hell even draymond turns up clutch sometimes unexplainably. this series is far from over.

bad context. their entire team was a lil rusty game one from all the time off. i called dubs in 6 from the jump. u and i and everyone else knows klay can erupt for 20 in a quarter at any time, dont count a healthy klay out, ever. steph is liable to dismantle a whole defense when he gets going. cant count him out either. hell even draymond turns up clutch sometimes unexplainably. this series is far from over.

The Warriors have been at 109 points every single game this series, I don't believe that's a coincidence. Their ceiling is limited with KD not out there against THIS defense. They've been giving the Raptors great looks all series both at three rim and the perimeter. They have been able to get whatever they've wanted, they just didn't knock down quite enough perimeter shots in game 2 to pull it out but were right there at the end even with that 18-0 run. That's not encouraging at all. Looney being out and Klay being hobbled on defense, that's it man.

I think Kevon Looney being out is a major factor.

A mobile big able to bother Gasol and Ibaka inside

Not sure if Bogut and Cousins be effective on the defensive end

I mean, look at game 2, too. It took an 18-0 run for the Warriors to squeak out a W. If the Raptors hit a three at any point during that 18-0 run, they're up 3-0 right now.

And Klay on a bad hammy is not Klay.

Lol y’all keep talking and Kawahi ain’t go crazy yet, my prediction big game for Kawahi tonight, Gasol and Ibaka are solid, VanVleet goes crazy and it don’t really matter who plays for the warriors.... the injuries are gonna hurt the players you guys expect to go crazy

i dont think the raptors arent a good team. they are. but a lot of fluke stuff is happening to get their wins. half the warriors are on crutches. and even then it still takes lowry of all people and the corpse of danny green to come out and drop huge buckets. in game 1 gasol and siakam. these are freak occurrences. luck runs out so im just not sold on the raptors. and thats why it hinges on just how healthy klay really is. because without klay the warriors are dead in this situation. the series literally is hinging on who is healthy for the warriors, not whether the raptors are a better team

Reactions: DLF
I mean, look at game 2, too. It took an 18-0 run for the Warriors to squeak out a W. If the Raptors hit a three at any point during that 18-0 run, they're up 3-0 right now.

And Klay on a bad hammy is not Klay.

It's wild. Golden State has played one really good quarter, and otherwise, Toronto has dictated everything.

Warriors have been outplayed in all but 2 quarters. It's like they're watching a different series.

To me it look like raps barely hanging on w a depleted warriors team

They can't even go up 20 when. Its just steph out there

If steph had even a little help 15 each from dray and iggy

Warriors have been outplayed in all but 2 quarters. It's like they're watching a different series.

When it's all said and done kinfolk, the Warriors will have dominated the series. Raptors may win the analytical quarter for quarter, but the Dubs will have won the war! :pimp:

usa_today_11478088.0.jpg

#DUBSIN6 :pimp:

i still dont. we should've won that series. but old *** vets and then the turmoil between shaq n kobe coming to a head. Everybody on the team was over it. Perfect storm for detroit.

lakers should've had 4 chips tho.

Same thing here. All the playoff miles, injuries, and lack of depth are catching up to the Warriors.
It's perfect for a well balanced/defensive team like Toronto to take them down.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom