• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can’t even have the players say the refs missed a call without a 25k fine minimum. Let’s put this all into perspective. And those technicals players get that people laugh about..... those players are taxes for that too
the fines are totally out of wack for the players as well. and totally biased on who gets punished for what. didnt rivers just get hit for 50k just for saying he thinks highly of kawhi? all that crap is stupid. it needs to be fair across the board. and nobody answered my question yesterday either... when people pay these fines... where does that money go? to the nba cares org? players foundation?

I spent years analyzing sentences in a state prison. You absolutely DO pay fines AND go to jail/prison....and then some when you get out. And then even more if its parole. You can also be told to stay the f**k away from the victim, even if the victim is your spouse and lives in your home. The justice system is à la carte, they do whatever they want. That carries over to the civil space. Which is why I say the dude can be triple penetrated and it's not out of the ordinary.
:sick::sick::sick: such terminology. and i know the justice system very well. the exile part is where me and u go in two separate directions.

So nothing about systemic racism is racist because the N bomb wasn’t dropped? Nothing about those people reporting black kids selling lemonade is racist because N bomb wasn’t dropped?

Racism in 2019 isn’t a binary “he called me n word to my face” or not issue.
yikes. should i have used [sarcasm] nothing is racist until u get called an n [/sarcasm] ?

Where can I apply for one of those race cards that I have been hearing about? I want the one that straight while males have, the one where you can get people to back you like Donald Trump suggested. He could stand in the middle of fifth avenue in nyc and then shoot someone, then getting away with it.

:sick::sick::sick: such terminology. and i know the justice system very well. the exile part is where me and u go in two separate directions.

I would think not being able to go home (inmate) would be analogous to not being able to attend Warriors games (this guy).

I would think not being able to go home (inmate) would be analogous to not being able to attend Warriors games (this guy).
i dont care about him not going to games tho. im specifically talking about him also being forced to lose his shares in the team. SPECIFICALLY. he deserves to be banned and pay the fine for sure. im saying to do the time and the fine and then lose your investment as well is a lot

If you don't think white privilege plays a part in this IDK what to tell you. You don't have to be racist to be a recipient.
How many times have people of color been kicked out of games for doing what Stevens did? I can't think of many cases at all.
The majority of fans that do what he did & take things too far are white. White privilege enables a lot of the arrogance we see from sports fans.
Would Stevens have pulled that move if he were sitting in a section full of black people? Highly doubt it.

The goat offender

the fines are totally out of wack for the players as well. and totally biased on who gets punished for what. didnt rivers just get hit for 50k just for saying he thinks highly of kawhi? all that crap is stupid. it needs to be fair across the board. and nobody answered my question yesterday either... when people pay these fines... where does that money go? to the nba cares org? players foundation?

Money goes to NBA Charities

The goat offender

I still remember this like it was yesterday.
My boy and I got into a debate on whether he'd still be a lotto pick.
He swore he'd fall to the 2nd round.

ive never seen this. i know dude FELT that push lmaooo. what the hell did the guy say? the way he got up it looked like he was about to 2 piece dude

You know what he said.

i dont care about him not going to games tho. im specifically talking about him also being forced to lose his shares in the team. SPECIFICALLY. he deserves to be banned and pay the fine for sure. im saying to do the time and the fine and then lose your investment as well is a lot

So you're saying it's too much. I'm saying he might not have a choice, based on how his partnership, contract, etc works.

Where did these people come from, those who do not understand that what White privilege affords you, is the benefit of the doubt?! As a white man, you get to say and do whatever you want, without anyone questioning your motives. White man wears a suit, he is going to work. Black man wears a suit, he is looking for a job. White man cusses someone out, people want to know what the other person did wrong. Black man cusses someone out, people want to know why is he so angry?!

ive never seen this. i know dude FELT that push lmaooo. what the hell did the guy say? the way he got up it looked like he was about to 2 piece dude

From an article. A play by play guys said

Holcomb, 49, was wearing his headset when an obviously upset Smart retreated to the Oklahoma State bench. Still, he is certain that he both saw and heard Smart say, “Coach, he called me a ******!”

Anyone listening to the broadcast would have heard Holcomb tell Hunziker, ‘“Dave, Marcus said, ‘He just called me the N-word.'”

I still remember this like it was yesterday.
My boy and I got into a debate on whether he'd still be a lotto pick.
He swore he'd fall to the 2nd round.

You know what he said.

The league ain’t stupid. They know what’s warranted and what’s not. I’m not even a Smart fan like that but I always assume the worst when a player interacts with a fan

So you're saying it's too much. I'm saying he might not have a choice, based on how his partnership, contract, etc works.
lmao thats what ive BEEEEEEN saying. its like nobody understands that. and yea he probably wont have a choice in the matter. but hey.... he got problems i wish i had lol so at the end of the day it doesnt really bother me

You know what he said.
From an article. A play by play guys said

‘“Dave, Marcus said, ‘He just called me the N-word.'”

i just hoped it was something different ya kno? disappointed but not surprised kinda thing. smh marcus wouldve caught an attempted murder charge if he swung on him too. some people bruh :smh:

Yup, there's usually conduct contract clauses in every shareholder agreement if you have big enough stakes. Especially when you're in a public high profile position like this dude is. If the Warriors group believed he violated those terms then he's SOL.

Yup, there's usually conduct contract clauses in every shareholder agreement if you have big enough stakes. Especially when you're in a public high profile position like this dude is. If the Warriors group believed he violated those terms then he's SOL.
i think its too high profile to let it go. its not about to be a james gunn situation where the players stand up for him lol. theyre gonna HAVE to get him up outta there cuz theres too much pressure. lebron by himself is the icing on the cake cuz he rarely speaks out about anything. so when he does? forget about it

lmao thats what ive BEEEEEEN saying. its like nobody understands that. and yea he probably wont have a choice in the matter. but hey.... he got problems i wish i had lol so at the end of the day it doesnt really bother me

I get what you're saying and that you think he's being shafted... but then you doubled down by saying criminals don't get and A,B and C aggregate punishment when they absolutely do.

The goat offender

Watchign this again and makes my blood boil hearing those pieces of privileged **** announcers calling behavior disgusting. You can see Marcus Smart just fallign like a normal basketball play, and something that fat old piece of **** said that triggered him. The only thing that causes that type of reaction is when someone says something inflammatory. Anyone defending that tosser of a fan can **** themselves. The worst is the "these players get paid billions of dollars" argument. if someone goes over the line all bets are off. They get paid billions because nobody would pay your bum *** to dribble a ball.

The only privilege I know is Liberal privilege. Libs ruin absolutely everything and that is what I saw. What happened with Lowry was disgusting and unacceptable. You should never be able to put your hands on someone, especially of the stature of a hedge fund manager. Lowry needs to be banned right now. I know he was making a basketball play, but that doesn't matter.

I get what you're saying and that you think he's being shafted... but then you doubled down by saying criminals don't get and A,B and C aggregate punishment when they absolutely do.

no. i said they SHOULDNT get exiled after doing the time and paying the fee cuz its double dipping. i understand ur point about how it can feel like exile for a prisoner if they cant go back home or have certain provisions, or the jacked up probation/parole stuff. i get that and its all true. i was saying they dont get exiled, but was speaking in a sense where a prisoner doesnt come out of jail then get told to leave the country. to clarify, i felt they were asking this guy to pay the fee, and to do the time, and after he does that... to sell his investment he made and leave the company too. so yea i felt hes getting shafted with that last part. but i digress. i wont lose sleep over it

The only privilege I know is Liberal privilege. Libs ruin absolutely everything and that is what I saw. What happened with Lowry was disgusting and unacceptable. You should never be able to put your hands on someone, especially of the stature of a hedge fund manager. Lowry needs to be banned right now. I know he was making a basketball play, but that doesn't matter.

who is the NTer most likely to take that post 100 percent literally?

no. i said they SHOULDNT get exiled after doing the time and paying the fee cuz its double dipping. i understand ur point about how it can feel like exile for a prisoner if they cant go back home or have certain provisions, or the jacked up probation/parole stuff. i get that and its all true. i was saying they dont get exiled, but was speaking in a sense where a prisoner doesnt come out of jail then get told to leave the country. to clarify, i felt they were asking this guy to pay the fee, and to do the time, and after he does that... to sell his investment he made and leave the company too. so yea i felt hes getting shafted with that last part. but i digress. i wont lose sleep over it

Nah this is the part I'm referring to. There was no "should" in there and that's why I responded as such. If you think it shouldn't then I now understand, but I was responding the way I did based on this.

u dont go to jail and pay a fine...and then when u get out of jail they tell u to leave the country too.

worth and on hand cash are two very different things. half a million is enough to feel no matter who it is. they didnt get to 2.7 net worth by frivolously throwing away half a million in one shot.

if im the owner guy, im telling silver to pick which punishments he wants me to do cuz it wont be all of em. im not gonna pay half a million and be banned from finals and banned from next year AND STILL have to lose my investment in the team. thats like someone telling me theyre evicting me from my house but before i go i need to pay for an industrial cleaning and some general maintenance. nah homie. if im off the team, im not subscribing to the teams rules. period.

False.

Nah this is the part I'm referring to. There was no "should" in there and that's why I responded as such. If you think it shouldn't then I now understand, but I was responding the way I did based on this.

all good homie. i know u solid my g from other threads lol its all love. guy is gonna get what he is gonna get regardless of what any one of us thinks about it.

Back
Top Bottom