Only a idiot would believe that stuff
I knew his dad had got murdered
I always took it as dude treating it like a job
He comes to work
Gets the job done
Then goes home
He don’t wanna have work friends
Basically what I always attributed how he is

And look how fake and phony guys like Tony Parker and Ginobili were, by talking down on the man. To question a man’s heart and character after going through something like that? I’d never f***** with Tony Parker or Ginobili. I’d of probably wired their jaw.

And it’s good he doesn’t know who killed his pops cause Kawhi seems like he’d be on go mode.

Old dude should have been banned for life and sent to jail for assault. Meanwhile the old lady is claiming talking near jay z may of cost her life due to death threats.

You literally left for a year when they lost in 2016 though...
giphy.gif

1 billion dollars is divided by 500k...2,000 times.

Dude is worth 2.7 billion dollars.

That fine ain't ****. He won't even feel it. It'd be like it never even happened. Like a piece of lint. Or a bad smell in the air that you walk through for a second.

worth and on hand cash are two very different things. half a million is enough to feel no matter who it is. they didnt get to 2.7 net worth by frivolously throwing away half a million in one shot.

if im the owner guy, im telling silver to pick which punishments he wants me to do cuz it wont be all of em. im not gonna pay half a million and be banned from finals and banned from next year AND STILL have to lose my investment in the team. thats like someone telling me theyre evicting me from my house but before i go i need to pay for an industrial cleaning and some general maintenance. nah homie. if im off the team, im not subscribing to the teams rules. period.

He will get cashed out of his investment in the team (initially 50m) which is now worth 200m. The man isnt going to feel it and probably less of a headache than to fight this fine and suspension

worth and on hand cash are two very different things. half a million is enough to feel no matter who it is. they didnt get to 2.7 net worth by frivolously throwing away half a million in one shot.

if im the owner guy, im telling silver to pick which punishments he wants me to do cuz it wont be all of em. im not gonna pay half a million and be banned from finals and banned from next year AND STILL have to lose my investment in the team. thats like someone telling me theyre evicting me from my house but before i go i need to pay for an industrial cleaning and some general maintenance. nah homie. if im off the team, im not subscribing to the teams rules. period.
Black people who were put in jail for decades for having a bit of blunt in their pockets should've had the choice to choose their punishment too. They didn't. The law of having that seat is to abide by the code of conduct on the back of their $70,000 ticket. The same people who echo the same hor**** you just said are the same people who'd go on and on and on about how people should've just not smoked weed then they wouldn't be in jail.

The worst part of it all is Lowry didn't even jump into him. He had to reach over to push him away, and how the **** you going to be a part owner with courtside seats and not know a player jumping to save a ball is a real possibility. That piece of **** was on some Liam Neesam "I wish someone would jump into the crowd so I can push him" mentality

Last edited:
wasnt even posted in this thread? (it wasnt right?) so it doesnt even apply to the topic

#lowqualityposting
It’s not the topic I’m alluding too, it’s your lack of respect for the basis of the forum/message board as the marquee statement of this site “NikeTalk.com is the Ultimate Sneaker Enthusiast community”

If you don’t like NikeTalk don’t visit this site. Go somewhere Else since you constantly make such complaints like this in other thread I’ve seen you post in that I actively contribute.

#lowlevelNt’er

It’s not the topic I’m alluding too, it’s you lack of respect for the basis of the forum/message board as the monocle of this site “NikeTalk.com is the Ultimate Sneaker Enthusiast community”

If you don’t like NikeTalk don’t visit this site. Go somewhere since you constantly make such complaints like this in other thread I’ve seen you post in that I actively contribute.

#lowlevelNt’er
It’s a love hate relationship with NT.

It’s a love hate relationship with NT.
You wouldn’t visit this site on a daily basis if people dint contribute high quality content from sneaker information to inside NBA stories.

But you don’t do any of that but lurk and create friction with high quality nt’ers. You think nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and @dcallamerican are regular joes they been on this site since early days. (Ezboard) They know what they are talking about that you offer no substance in the threads they actively contribute in.

How you just gonna choose your punishment :lol:. If that aint the most white privilege thing I ever heard. This dude tek is something else

im telling silver to choose cuz i wont subscribe to all of it. why would i abide by a leagues rules... if the league is telling me theyre kicking me out? i just refuse to do it, much like i would refuse my association or a landlord telling me what i said before. what are u gonna do if i dont do all of the punishments... kick me out twice? you dont have to be white to refuse to get h*ed. how does everything keep coming back to race? some of yall have DEEPseated issues or yall on some woke hotep **** i cant tell which. but its corny.

Black people who were put in jail for decades for having a bit of blunt in their pockets should've had the choice to choose their punishment too. They didn't. The law of having that seat is to abide by the code of conduct on the back of their $70,000 ticket. The same people who echo the same hor**** you just said are the same people who'd go on and on and on about how people should've just not smoked weed then they wouldn't be in jail.

The worst part of it all is Lowry didn't even jump into him. He had to reach over to push him away, and how the **** you going to be a part owner with courtside seats and not know a player jumping to save a ball is a real possibility. That piece of **** was on some Liam Neesam "I wish someone would jump into the crowd so I can push him" mentality

yall are really pressed. he didnt push him to get him off, cuz lowry wasn't on him. thats not up for debate nor did anyone imply it so dont mention that. he pushed him cuz dude was waxing his team and he got overzealous and forgot himself. not on some liam neeson stuff. yall are WILD reaching

im telling silver to choose cuz i wont subscribe to all of it. why would i abide by a leagues rules... if the league is telling me theyre kicking me out? i just refuse to do it, much like i would refuse my association or a landlord telling me what i said before. what are u gonna do if i dont do all of the punishments... kick me out twice? you dont have to be white to refuse to get h*ed. how does everything keep coming back to race? some of yall have DEEPseated issues or yall on some woke hotep **** i cant tell which. but its corny.

How is a white man violating the rules of conduct and then turning around and telling his employer how and where he will be punished at his convenience NOT an example of white privilege? You on some other **** bruh :lol:. Good day to you

Imagine showing up late and high to work everyday and cussing out customers and then when the boss calls you in you're just like..nah you're not gonna fire me. You're gonna give me a day off with full pay and that's just how it's gonna be. Lolllllz

Back
Top Bottom