• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When the Raptors win, you'll either be shooting at the gym, or reporting people that hurt your feelings.
Shut up Randy.
The_Wire_Randy.jpg

Nah I’ll be right here. Been on this app since 2008 :lol:

People report me all the time but apparently I’m the only one who’s feelings are hurt.

1 billion dollars is divided by 500k...2,000 times.

Dude is worth 2.7 billion dollars.

That fine ain't ****. He won't even feel it. It'd be like it never even happened. Like a piece of lint. Or a bad smell in the air that you walk through for a second.

If he’s not forced to sell his shares he’s gonna make so much money when they move to Chase Center.

He’s made over 200 mill from being a part owner. Wild.

1 billion dollars is divided by 500k...2,000 times.

Dude is worth 2.7 billion dollars.

That fine ain't ****. He won't even feel it. It'd be like it never even happened. Like a piece of lint. Or a bad smell in the air that you walk through for a second.
You know what would've taught him a lesson? Lowry should've taken a few shots at his smug face.

My boy @dland24 ain't worried, so neither am I. With all the pressure the media and fans have placed on the Raps, they delivered when it counted. Guys like Paul Pierce were calling G2 a 'must-win.' Then G3 also became a 'must-win.' Toronto did not look the least bit rattled or scared on the road at Oracle. I expected Siakam to rebound from his poor G2 performance but dudes like Danny Green and Marc Gasol shocked the hell outta me in G3. Now let's flip the script. For all intensive purposes, G4 is a 'must-win' for Golden State. Klay is byke, at around 75%-80% if we're being generous. Dubs can't go back to "Jurassic Park" down 3-1.

I was laughing at some of y'all for saying KD wouldn't play in the Finals but I'm not laughing anymore. I still don't think it's his Achilles tendon but more so a torn calf. No lie, I expected Durant back by G3 at the latest. Starting to wonder if GSW's medical staff is playing it conservative or perhaps KD really is that hurt that he can't even participate in three-on-three scrimmaging. Dubs can even up the series at Oracle without Durant but I'm iffy whether they can win a best-of-three without him, with two of those games at Toronto.

Dray and "Iggy" both gotta play better as vets to help Steph and an ailing Thompson. "Iggy" was getting great looks from downtown in G3. There was one shot on the right wing that Philip Rivers made a baby in the amount of time "Iggy" had to shoot. Still missed. Dray gotta spark some fire in these boys, especially when it comes to team defense. I counted one four-minute stretch that the Dubs ratcheted up the team D and put clamps on the Raps. Think Toronto went scoreless in that second-quarter stretch. Not expecting much from "Boogie." Looks more and more like he came back from the torn quad too soon. No lift in his legs. We likely not getting a repeat of his G2 performance in this series.

@D StaXX, salute. Priorities, mayne. After all, basketball just a fun hobby. Family, buying a crib, etc. That all comes first by a long margin.

And it's gonna get worse at the Chase Center in the city. The entire experience their caters to silicon valley crowd. I just wonder what's gonna happen when the Warriors aren't on top. I can see that expensive arena that's farther away from the real fans being half empty real quick.
The same thing that happened before they will market to sell tixs. Yall act like the dubs ain't been this before. Like the dubs ain't been trash a majority of my lifetime. Only difference will be the disadvantaged will get to go the same way 9ers fans do.

They literally moved to sf bc it was easier to sale club seats to companies in the city. The drawback will be that like candlestick no real direct access via public transit. Bart is such a better option at this point to reach the masses then caltrain

Warriors are the only show in town. Nobody driving 2 hours to watch the Kings :lol:
Do you even live here? Plenty of folks drove to sac and would do so to attend a game. They already do. And when the kings were good many would drive down here just for the game lol

Tixs are cheaper stadium is nice and in the heart of downtown. People doing that already.lol

Dubs gonna be known as one of the only teams in sports history who had a championship team,
and then decided to add one of the top talents in the league with really no reason to, other to undermine the other more established talent and even their style of play.

My guy you stretch armstrong reaching with this one. Competitive teams constantly try to do this. You’re a team with the opportunity to sign the best player in the league, you dont think twice about it. Nothing was guaranteed after that 2016 finals loss. If kd stays in OKC, who knows what happens in ‘17 and ‘18. Perhaps OKC runs the West with their big 3. They had every reason to pry KD away from them. KD came and helped the warriors win at least two more championships. I’ll take that any day and every day over the “what ifs.” Warriors couldve had room to sign elite level bench talent but sacrificed that to have KD. After two championships and back to back FMVP, it is safe to say it was a worth it

And it's gonna get worse at the Chase Center in the city. The entire experience their caters to silicon valley crowd. I just wonder what's gonna happen when the Warriors aren't on top. I can see that expensive arena that's farther away from the real fans being half empty real quick.

Bingo. The first year or two the new arena should sell out nightly on the strength of it being new but if the warriors ever become a .500 team or just squeak into playoffs as a perennial 7/8 seed, I’ll finally be able to afford tickets regularly

Bingo. The first year or two the new arena should sell out nightly on the strength of it being new but if the warriors ever become a .500 team or just squeak into playoffs as a perennial 7/8 seed, I’ll finally be able to afford tickets regularly

Giants were the hottest ticket in town in the Bay now you can get $8 bleacher seats on a Friday

niners and sf giants been bad and have a tough time filling the seats. then again, for the niners, levi's stadium is out in the middle of santa clara. it'll be interesting to see the crowd at chase center if the dubs ever hit a rough stretch since all the locals don't even live out in the bay area anymore let alone the city

warriors become abysmal and basically it’ll look like the verizon arena where the wizards play

Actually
It’s farther away from Silicon Valley
Than it is from the Oakland fans
I just know bay bridge
Gonna be a **** show heading to the city :smh:

Ya man, Kawhi been through some ****. Tough dude, physically and mentally. I never believed this weirdo **** they try to push or this autistic ****. He just comes across as a dude that keeps to himself and just wants to hoop.
Only a idiot would believe that stuff
I knew his dad had got murdered
I always took it as dude treating it like a job
He comes to work
Gets the job done
Then goes home
He don’t wanna have work friends
Basically what I always attributed how he is

Only a idiot would believe that stuff
I knew his dad had got murdered
I always took it as dude treating it like a job
He comes to work
Gets the job done
Then goes home
He don’t wanna have work friends
Basically what I always attributed how he is

Facts.

He that dude that punches in, puts in work, punches out.

Have a good night, see y'all tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom