• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get what you’re saying, but the NBA still handed down a pretty harsh punishment on dude. Like it or not, being wealthy makes a difference. He owns part of the team. He can help put money in the team and NBA pockets. From the perspective, it kind of makes sense they’d treat him different from Joe Everybody in the stands.

Whether I like it or not isn't important, the NBA and Adam Silver have positioned themselves as a progressive league and a league that cares for its product and the players that make it so. They have stepped up repeatedly when incidents have occurred with owners or team related employees and also fans that have done wrong.

So this should be no different, they made Sterling sell his damn team and got that man out the paint quickly. This guy was physical with a player and basically gets a slap on the wrist and why? Because he's a stakeholder with some money? Nah thats just BS.

The league should be getting railed for this, and its a shame because they've made some great decisions in the past, this one unfortunately misses the mark with what they say they are all about.

Whether I like it or not isn't important, the NBA and Adam Silver have positioned themselves as a progressive league and a league that cares for its product and the players that make it so. They have stepped up repeatedly when incidents have occurred with owners or team related employees and also fans that have done wrong.

So this should be no different, they made Sterling sell his damn team and got that man out the paint quickly. This guy was physical with a player and basically gets a slap on the wrist and why? Because he's a stakeholder with some money? Nah thats just BS.

The league should be getting railed for this, and its a shame because they've made some great decisions in the past, this one unfortunately misses the mark with what they say they are all about.

They banned the guy for a year and fined him half a million dollars. That’s actually a much more significant punishment than a lifetime ban for a person who may or may not have gone to anymore games in person.

D8bROUvUEAAuRyA

Golden State Gentrifiers :lol:

They banned the guy for a year and fined him half a million dollars. That’s actually a much more significant punishment than a lifetime ban for a person who may or may not have gone to anymore games in person.
I think it would be great to take what you've said there to a player in the NBA and see how they feel about that.

So basically you'd like the NBA to send the message to anyone thats rich and has stakes in a team that they can abuse players either phyiscally or verbally and at worst it would only cost them a ban for a year and some pocket change.

c'mon bro I hope you don't think that makes sense.

niners and sf giants been bad and have a tough time filling the seats. then again, for the niners, levi's stadium is out in the middle of santa clara. it'll be interesting to see the crowd at chase center if the dubs ever hit a rough stretch since all the locals don't even live out in the bay area anymore let alone the city

I think it would be great to take what you've said there to a player in the NBA and see how they feel about that.

So basically you'd like the NBA to send the message to anyone thats rich and has stakes in a team that they can abuse players either phyiscally or verbally and at worst it would only cost them a ban for a year and some pocket change.

c'mon bro I hope you don't think that makes sense.

I think the punishment in this case is severe enough that the perpetrator won’t do anything like that again. I also think it will be a deterrent to others to do anything similar. If a punishment does that, it’s sufficient IMO.

Dubs got these fans on a string believing KD is coming back and even if he did, they really think he coming back to play major minutes, especially after ONE full on practice.

This dude probably came within literally seconds of tearing his ACL, had he kept playing.
You don't just get 2nd opinions on a strained calf like that.

Funny thing is THEY know he's not coming back and keep playing games.

KD straight up mooched up any legacy steph would have outside of scoring/3 pt shooting
and by simply being on the team prevented Klay from getting his extra 30 million. We all know if KD wasn't on the team Klay would make some type of All NBA Team.

Dubs gonna be known as one of the only teams in sports history who had a championship team,
and then decided to add one of the top talents in the league with really no reason to, other to undermine the other more established talent and even their style of play.

Win and KD gonna get that praise for coming back and saving steph and his friends
Lose and it's "heartbreaking" that KD couldn't come back to 3 peat and join the ranks of Jordan, Shaq etc and get a 3rd FMVP
You type too much for it to always be nonsense. Literally always. Wrap it up b.

Let's go Raptors

:pimp:

RIP

Just came back from a mini vacay with my Lor shor. Now I’m really locked in, and rey talk my **** :pimp:.

My spirit wasn’t in it for real. Ya boy locked in now. Tomorrow (hopefully) will be the first full game I see without distractions.

Dubs in 6. Calling my spirit

:lol: :lol:

Don't go hiding like your boy wavez did when Push bodied Aubrey when the chip comes North.

Don't wanna hear bout some new job you got

Larry O’Brien headed to Canada confirmed.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

niners and sf giants been bad and have a tough time filling the seats. then again, for the niners, levi's stadium is out in the middle of santa clara. it'll be interesting to see the crowd at chase center if the dubs ever hit a rough stretch since all the locals don't even live out in the bay area anymore let alone the city

That’s why Klays comment about GS fans was valid. The majority of the real fans aren’t the ones buying tickets to the game. Just the entitled privileged 1%.

NBA are full of crap with the no lifetime ban of that "investor"

privilege at it's finest on display, if it was anybody else they would be banned for life.

If you can be banned for saying bad words to players, than what should change for PHYSICAL CONTACT!!!
I mean, ain't Ron Artest bang on folks in the Palace and only get a year suspension. I know he a player but he's on the other side of the coin in the equation. A member of the league crossed the line in the workplace.

Punishment seems fitting to me.

Warriors are the only show in town. Nobody driving 2 hours to watch the Kings :lol:

Back
Top Bottom