• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just cause there's teams that would rather have him as a coach doesn't necessarily mean he's good IMO. Just means there's not a run on good coaches in the league.

You can replace Kerr with a handful of coaches in the league and they'd still win the titles they won (and will win) IMO.

Sure he probably deserves some credit but I'm not gonna overrate him like a lot do.

Luke Walton went 39-4 with the Warriors and Mike Brown went undefeated with them in the playoffs, you could literally roll out the balls and have a great record. They have that much overwhelming talent.

Iggy said he's fine. Said it's nothing serious just a bump and bruise in the game. Said he's playing game 2 no prob. So yeah, I think kawhi struggles again. And draymind turns up on siakim more.

Just cause there's teams that would rather have him as a coach doesn't necessarily mean he's good IMO. Just means there's not a run on good coaches in the league.

You can replace Kerr with a handful of coaches in the league and they'd still win the titles they won (and will win) IMO.

Sure he probably deserves some credit but I'm not gonna overrate him like a lot do.
If Kerr goes to the Knicks, gsw has no titles imo
But whatever you say boss.

Yeah he stinks. Extremely overrated. I don't feel like debating this honestly. His best big def ain't Bogut and Iggy played solid defense on Kawhi despite carrying an injury.

I don't believe in him being successful once he loses the luxury of having the most talented roster of all time. You don't get away with 11 man rotations playing G-league-esque dudes for "fun" against good teams.

His best asset is honestly probably managing the egos of his stars, which is honestly a pretty good trait to have as a coach tho.

kerr had looney outplaying capela/kanter on a metropcs contract, was able to win with the corpse of shaun livingston playing ~15 minutes a game, and has had to rely on damian jones, alfonso mckinnie, and jacob evans to play in the WCF. and he's overrated?

one loss in game 1 of the NBA finals and the coach that his lead his team to 5 straight finals is overrated? yall better than this. i dont care how great the roster he has is, yall think Dantoni, Bud, or Stevens getting this team to the finals after losing KD and DCuzz?

kerr had looney outplaying capela/kanter on a metropcs contract, was able to win with the corpse of shaun livingston playing ~15 minutes a game, and has had to rely on damian jones, alfonso mckinnie, and jacob evans to play in the WCF. and he's overrated?

one loss in game 1 of the NBA finals and the coach that his lead his team to 5 straight finals is overrated? yall better than this. i dont care how great the roster he has is, yall think Dantoni, Bud, or Stevens getting this team to the finals after losing KD and DCuzz?

I don’t like the Warriors at all, but fully co-sign this. The “anyone could coach the Warriors to a ‘ship” is one is the dumbest takes in sports.

He's always been overrated to me. You think I'm saying this cause of one game? :lol:

And the first part doesn't really prove your point. Being able to win with Livingston, Jones, McKinnie, and Evans reflects more on GS having the most talented team than him being a good coach. Half those dudes shouldn't be playing and it worked out cause they played a vastly inferior team in the blazers.

And yes, Bud, Stevens, MDA would definitely get this team to the Finals. Like I said, I think theres like 10-15 coaches you could honestly put and they'd make the finals. If Kerr ever has to coach without the luxury of a roster this talented, it'll be extremely obvious.

Don't care to keep going back and forth tho. He deserves credit, he's just overrated and I think a lot of coaches could still win and I'm already critical of coaching for a lot of teams.

Why we keep using "no KD" as an excuse now tho? I don't get it. Y'all was saying they were better without him. Pick a side man

I think game 2 is more of the same. Carbon copy of game 1 with Toronto in command from start to finish. Then the warriors and their fans will start to see their own blood and realize they're mortal
And then KD comes back and averages 35 and wins FMVP :lol:

He's always been overrated to me. You think I'm saying this cause of one game? :lol:

And the first part doesn't really prove your point. Being able to win with Livingston, Jones, McKinnie, and Evans reflects more on GS having the most talented team than him being a good coach. Half those dudes shouldn't be playing and it worked out cause they played a vastly inferior team in the blazers.

And yes, Bud, Stevens, MDA would definitely get this team to the Finals. Like I said, I think theres like 10-15 coaches you could honestly put and they'd make the finals. If Kerr ever has to coach without the luxury of a roster this talented, it'll be extremely obvious.

Don't care to keep going back and forth tho. He deserves credit, he's just overrated and I think a lot of coaches could still win and I'm already critical of coaching for a lot of teams.
With all due respect, you're smoking

With all due respect, you're smoking
That's cool bro. I respect your opinion. I could honestly elaborate more but I really don't care to change your mind :lol:

One more time tho... i'm not taking away from what Kerr has done and will do (win again). "Trash" is obviously me saying it in jest. He's overrated to me still doh. Like I ain't puttin the guy top 5 or whatever he's rated at, despite his success. I don't believe coaching is just as linearly as winning because he has flaws and there's dudes I believe could still win with this roster.

Warriors fans right now :lol:

Only one game but Toronto didn’t let klay or curry get comfortable. I thought Steph got a few calls too.

The difference in quality in these top East teams vs. the soft West teams was jarring in these playoffs..Raptors toughest challenge was Philly, and they had a much more difficult time getting looks against Milwaukee than they did tonight..

Portland was a bad preparation matchup for GSW.

Shut up, goofball.
MDA stinks and sorely lacks at adjustments but he's still a top 7-10 coach. And he'd have the same lead assistants as the W's do. You actin like I'm saying something completely wild when they've pushed the Warriors the most so far with him at the helm :lol: (unless the Raps win). So what does that really say? You telling me if the Rockets and Warriors flipped coaches, the W's just gon' lose like that to the Rockets or Blazers? :lol:

I guess man, your opinion doh. It's cool

Back
Top Bottom