• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol..I remember being some of yall way back in 04. Thinking there was no way my superteam dynasty could lose to a team of role players. Yea we lost that first one but it's cool. All we gotta do is play better. Easy. Chemistry issues? Overblown. This team aint breaking up. Oh and our starting forward is injured? Psssh. Don't matter. We da champs. They da suckies

Raptors in 6ix
Our dynasty ended in 03 bro.

conceit.jpeg

@ThePeoplesChamp_ Dubs in 4
@wavycrocket Dubs in Fo'
@whitemamba27 Dubs in 4
@vidiviciun #Dubsin4
@lamekilla Dubs in 4
hand2handking hand2handking Dubs in 4
Not surprised about hand2handking hand2handking
upload_2019-5-30_23-32-44.jpeg

Glad you back on NT.

Props to the Raptors, they played well on both ends of the floor.

I'm not worried for the Warriors yet, historically Finals Game 1s mean little. They could still backdoor sweep them. Iguodala's injury is a serious issue though.

Yeah he stinks. Extremely overrated. I don't feel like debating this honestly. His best big def ain't Bogut and Iggy played solid defense on Kawhi despite carrying an injury.

I don't believe in him being successful once he loses the luxury of having the most talented roster of all time. You don't get away with 11 man rotations playing G-league-esque dudes for "fun" against good teams.

His best asset is honestly probably managing the egos of his stars, which is honestly a pretty good trait to have as a coach tho.
There are 25-30 teams that would love to have Kerr right now over their current coach. Again, he's the architect of everything gsw does offensively. No big man on gsw played well tonight. And you better hope iggy can go this series. Gsw didn't lose this game because of kerr. They lost the game because Toronto was better.

Defense on kawhi was a team effort and I wouldn't give iggy credit totally

Last edited:
There are 25-30 teams that would love to have Kerr right now over their current coach. Again, he's the architect of everything gsw does offensively. No big man on gsw played well tonight. And you better hope iggy can go this series.
Just cause there's teams that would rather have him as a coach doesn't necessarily mean he's good IMO. Just means there's not a run on good coaches in the league.

You can replace Kerr with a handful of coaches in the league and they'd still win the titles they won (and will win) IMO.

Sure he probably deserves some credit but I'm not gonna overrate him like a lot do.

Back
Top Bottom