• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the fact that he gets away with playing jacob evans and damian jones and starting jordan bell is also an insult to how much more talented they are than portland :lol: and it didn't work in game 1. but they can afford to do things like that BECAUSE of their talent.

and i'm not overlooking the offense. i also made a post about "MDA's offense" already. why do y'all think he would run an iso offense with them :lol: it's personnel. you think a side pick and roll with steph and dray is exclusive to kerr? :lol:

fam, whether it's you or not, y'all were spouting off that "31-1 without KD" nonsense for weeks :lol: my bad if it ain't you

the core of this roster is the same one that mark jackson had getting bounced out the first round in 2014. a year later kerr had them hoisting up a trophy and a game away from repeating two years later. but 10-15 coaches apparently could have taken this team to the finals

we just gonna have to agree to disagree.

Is game 2 a must win for GSW?

They have the poise if they go down 0-2, still think this will be over in 5.

“Wake up” game.

bunch of white boys chanting "****" insert black athlete's name here

**** has all sorts of weird racial overtures to it. **** out of here with that **** toronto. this ALMOST as bad as that white lady callin bron a ***** *** *****

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

And then KD comes back and averages 35 and wins FMVP :lol:

I think Durant's chances for Finals MVP are pretty much gone, no matter what happens.
Kareem had one of the all time great Finals performances in NBA history in 1980, but apparently that didn't mean jack **** because he ended up missing a game, and therefore didn't win Finals MVP.

Im trying to go somewhere ignorant for Game 2. Savoy or GS Lounge or something. Somewhere where I can throws bottles and GSW fans after the game

You should be pulling for the Warriors to win this series so that Kawhi can bounce and sign with the Clippers.

You should be pulling for the Warriors to win this series so that Kawhi can bounce and sign with the Clippers.

It's easier for him to bounce after delivering a chip to the 6. He'll forever be a legend and teflon there no matter what. Hell he might be already.

My guy threw the hail mary out there hoping the delegation would agree :rofl:

Should have just done the @wavycrocket special? “What was the best album of 2013”

the "delegation" can interpret it however it wants but a mob of white folk doing this **** bothers the **** out of me.

their team just won one game and they're already feeling entitled to act wreckless like that? :rofl:blud let that be a bunch of folks of color from oakland and see how quickly they get labled as "classless" fans.

Back
Top Bottom