• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the "delegation" can interpret it however it wants but a mob of white folk doing this **** bothers the **** out of me.

their team just won one game and they're already feeling entitled to act wreckless like that? :rofl:blud let that be a bunch of folks of color from oakland and see how quickly they get labled as "classless" fans.

Half the people in that clip are darker than Steph, you’re crying for no reason.

The Raptors outplayed Golden State in every aspect tonight! Whenever the Warriors pushed, the Raptors answered. If the Raptors would have controlled their own board more, then it would have been a 25+ point win for the Raptors. I think the Warriors had like 20 points of offensive Rebounds?

Steph played the best he could I think, but his supporting cast just sucked. What has happened to Klay Thompson? He used to be 25 points a game in the playoffs before KD arrived, now he is just an overly talented role player, (I phrased it like that on purpose) who can not adjust to being the number 2 guy again. His game is also too one dimensional, since KD has joined the Warriors, he has actually taken a step back and not worked on his weaknesses.

It is cool that Draymond Green has lost 20 pounds and can run up and down like a maniac, but he also has declined! Where is clutch shooting Draymond who has always had a 30point game here and there in playoffs? He still has pretty good triple double numbers, but they are all low double digits.

The supporting cast they have right now is the worse since 2013.

This whole KD situation is also totally messed up, KD makes them unbeatable, but without KD they are just a team that can win a title, if they are lucky and the opposing team has to surrender due to star players being injured (Kyrie, Kevin Love 2015).

They have no killer instinct and an unclear identity.

I have actually enjoyed the Warriors up until 2013, when they were a real team, I never liked them though and since the weakest superstar move ever it is just straight dislike!

If Kawhi can play through his leg injury and shine in the big moments, the Warriors have no chance! If you contain Steph Curry and KD is still out, it is game over for them, plus Game 1 2017 WCF being 21 points down to the Spurs with Kawhi roasting them is still in their heads!

Toronto Raptors: Make those Warriors old!

Still baffled that people think KD is somehow gonna come back this series and be the KD that we all know. Has there been any indication of this happening? :lol:

i'm not even saying you gotta run the exact same system by just replacing the coach. again... coaching matters. big proponent of it, always have been. i watch stuff like that more closely than ever now. but talent wins out. there are coaches who can install with what they need to install based on personnel. and in my opinion, they'd win with it.. if they had this roster.

you are entitled to your opinion tho. it's all hypothetical and we won't get to see his true "coaching prowess" unless he loses this talent anyways
Respect

Talent is a constant in winning. There's no team that wins without talent. There's a ton that goes into coaching on a championship level that we never see.

And like moe200069 moe200069 said. This same team core minus kd was eliminated in the semis, add kerr, and win 67 games, win a title and were one game away from having a chance to win a 5th straight title this year. The facts kind of speak for themselves.

Any fan could be a fan or a detractor of their teams rotations. It's not an exact science. And with gsw being banged up, there's really only 5-6 players he can really depend on and 3 others that he has to play to give those guys a break. Sure, he could tighten it up and play more ironman ball. But what happens in a possible game 7 when your main guys are dead tired because you played them 40+ mins? Gsw has played 95+ games a year for 5 years straight.

Steph said all 5 guys need to play defense... Funny.

steph played a good game overall, defended his man well 1-on-1 and kept the warriors in striking distance. however there was an inexplicably dumb moment he had in the 3rd quarter when he called for klay to help him switch off kawhi despite kawhi already establishing position under the basket. he couldve just made an attempt to defend kawhi straight up but that split second of indecision lead to kawhi having no defender and an easy lay up. :smh:

bunch of white boys chanting "****" insert black athlete's name here

**** has all sorts of weird racial overtures to it. **** out of here with that **** toronto. this ALMOST as bad as that white lady callin bron a ***** *** *****
Lol

Man it was so dope seeing father's with their sons at the game.

Us getting the Raps in '95 had a huge impact on an entire generation, including myself. Just look at the talent in the league that was influenced by the raps and especially when we got VC. Did a lot for not only the city but the country.

Them being good (Lord knows we've had some awful teams, draft picks, management over the years) and being in the finals and winning game 1 is a HUGE impact for a whole new generation.

Y'all notice how Drake waited till the closing minutes of the game before he started celebrating and putting on his antics?
Dude was practically glued to his seats during the first three quarters.
He was talked to by the NBA

They put out a league wide memo on him

the "delegation" can interpret it however it wants but a mob of white folk doing this **** bothers the **** out of me.

their team just won one game and they're already feeling entitled to act wreckless like that? :rofl:blud let that be a bunch of folks of color from oakland and see how quickly they get labled as "classless" fans.
Have you been to Toronto before?

Pascal Siakam didn’t start hooping until the age of 18 (7 years ago)

He put up 32 pts on 14/17 shooting in his first finals appearance

on

Draymond Green
2017 defensive player of the year
5x NBA All-Defensive
Siakam definitely is “It”
DB42F5B4-E672-4128-BF96-42E5F0F54678.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom