Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61600872_10161755643440623_4776086379991924736_n.jpg

Water doing the Lord's work.

Raptors in 6ix tho >D

Draymond squeezed in a trip doub. Man I'm curious to know how this series will pan out. Raptors got the juice now.

So kawhi had a bad game and they still won lol...I don't get it but ok
Wouldn’t say bad more of an “OK” game,
Spicy P :emoji_hot_pepper: was COOKING them Lightskin Bay Boys

Curious to say how OG fits into this for game 2. Thinks if he Gets 6-10 points and a couple boards here and there

I'm not saying that Kerr is the worst in the league by any means but it's no secret that his substitutions and rotations are absolute trash and have been for some years now. He's tricked off plenty of leads and close games because of it. He played Festus Ezeli and Anderson Varejao in the 4th quarter of a Finals gm 7. He's been gifted with MULTIPLE historic talents. He's living in a coach's dream.

Kerr Rotation 02.png

antidope.png

Kerr Rotation 03.png

Kerr Rotations 05.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 10.26.32 PM.png

EddieKerr.png

Noble.png

Last edited:
Raptors aren’t winning another game. Enjoy this w while you can Raptors fans. Raptors basically 2001 76ers.

It really is interesting how many teams throughout the history have won game 1 of the finals, but ended up losing the series, and even got backdoor swept. That 2001 series is one example. Bulls-Lakers finals in 91 is another. Dirk won his first two games in the 2006 finals, but ended up losing the series. However, he lost game 1 of the 2011 finals, but ended up winning. LeBron lost all 3 finals games 1s in the finals he ended up winning.

The energy and hype Raptors have now remind me of the Warriors themselves when they began their dominance :lol:

The last thing these Raptors remind me of is a team that is starting a dynasty. They remind me of a very hungry team who know that this might be their only chance of winning a championship, thus playing above their capabilities, like the 2011 Mavericks.

I'm not saying that Kerr is the worst in the league by any means but it's no secret that his substitutions and rotations are absolute trash and have been for some years now. He's tricked off plenty of leads and close games because of it. He played Festus Ezeli and Anderson Varejao in the 4th quarter of a Finals gm 7. He's been gifted with MULTIPLE historic talents. He's living in a coach's dream.

Kerr Rotation 02.png

antidope.png

Kerr Rotation 03.png

Kerr Rotations 05.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 10.26.32 PM.png

EddieKerr.png

Noble.png
His lineup at the beginning of the 4th quarter was gross. Took Curry like 5 minutes to get in the game

Raps could take both in Toronto and GS still wins this series, if KD comes back, siakam ain't gonna have it.

Kawhi playing on 1.5 legs...

Yeah you took game 1 but who has proven to beat GS in a 7 game series besides refs taking it out of draymonds hands in 2016?
This is the definition of warriors fan base. Awesome team but insert their fans . Lmao I tell ya

Sixers vs Raptors Classic 7 game series
Winning by the last shot
Playing Miluakee in the conf finals
Winning game 1 of the NBA finals while being heavy underdogs
A guy with braids is your best player on a historic run

How do you think this will end? #2001?

Thought Toronto wouldn't get swept :lol: but figured it would have been game 3 or 4 once GS got comfortable. Toronto played a good game..

This 2001 Sixers comparison makes no sense.

The 2011 Mavericks one does tho when you consider the makeup of the team.

I knew the Raptors set defense would be good, but I thought they would struggle with Curry's movement. Danny Green and Marc Gasol were great trapping off the high pnr.

As someone else put it, the Raptors at any given time can have 5 average to above average defenders on the court. That cannot be undersold. Not having to hide anyone on defense makes life so much easier for a coach and team defense. They also took advantage of Warrior turnovers. Something they do more of when Durant doesn't play.

Kawhi was looking somewhat prime Miami Bron center-fieldish at times. If he has the luxury of doing that this whole series, they're in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom