• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That raptors defense is elite. I’m just worried about their scoring chances. Other than cowhide they have no reliable options
After the Gasol trade , Raptors were the best 3pt shooting team(percentage wise) , and improved assists , pass to assists , offensive rating etc.. also we played some high level defensive teams in the east , so some matchups were giving our bench an role players fits (Embid, Giannis, Simmons). this team is peaking at the right time with OG coming back we only get stronger with more options...where as the warriors look to be trending down with their injuries and weaker than usual bench play,

2A40CACA-EE9E-4FB6-91D4-FABC2BE3BA7D.jpeg

Uuugghhh lol

Drake really went with wearing a wristband to cover up his Warriors tatt.

Couldn't have went with long sleeves instead? Lol not gonna lie though, his troll game these past few weeks has been entertaining.

After watching game 1 i'm completely convinced on my Warriors in 6 pick... the Raptors especially Siakim were making some extremely tough shots that i definitely don't expect to keep falling. Raptors played amazing defense that the Warriors have yet to face in this postseason, adjustments will be made.

Most important thing is that they were definitely ******* up Kawhi's flow on offense, if Iggy is healthy i expect that to continue. Siakim & Gasol giving you damn near 60 in a game isn't gonna be replicated easily. The Warriors overall defensive strategy was good, just way too many dumb TO's & Wide open threes to Green.

So now the Warriors weren't trying to win.
They went into the game with the intention of losing. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom