• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This ain 2k. KD isn't gunna pop back up from an injury after not running for over a month and be perfectly fine back to 100%. It don't work like that.

They don't need KD like that though, this Warriors lineup is fine as-is to beat this team. I don't have a dog in this fight so I'm just calling it how I saw it last night.

Clearly, there was no urgency from the Warriors and for all the "easy" shots the Raps got, there were a bunch with divine intervention too while the Warriors missed some easy ones. For all that to happen and to only win by 9, Game 2 is gonna be ugly for them. Quote that.

None of yall 'the warriors will be fine' dudes tryna wager. Keep cappin tho

>D

what we talkin straight up winning the Series?? if so
C-sy4AzWsAEoElH.jpg

Kd will prob just need a game to get back into the swing of things. Raptors aren’t winning game 2 after the Warriors make adjustments, and they aren’t wining game three at the Oracle. Game 4 will be a practice game for KD, which the warriors will win, and game five will be the game KD goes god mode to end the series. Warriors really just need him for one game.

You can't adjust not having more talent.

Tell me what are they going to adjust specifically?

Not gonna get too high cause Bucks went up 2 on the Raptors and we saw what happened there

But this GSW wasn’t even trying is some of the laziest commentary to try to discredit the Raptors

Like GSW was out there trying to lose

The Lebronto Craptors winning game one is basically a participation trophy. The Lebronto Craptors org needs to retire Lebrons number and build him a statue. Their lone franchise finals appearance and win doesn’t happen if Lebron doesn’t go to the Lakers. Warriors still in 3.

If Marc plays like this the entire series, Toronto definitely winning this thing.

But, I highly doubt you get this Marc all series long. One of the most frustrating players in the league.

Golden State is playing one of the most well balanced teams in the playoffs. They were use to concentrating on these perimeter centric teams with Dame, CJ, Harden and forcing other guys to beat them. Its going to be really difficult for them to help off anyone against Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom