• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at those highlights Siakim had some UGLY attempts that dropped :lol:.. Kerr better stick to his plan and not overreact, they really made Kawhi uncomfortable that should remain the goal.

This definitely reminded me of the early 2K finals where the the East played with magic the first game and then got beat the next 4. I don't see how it'll be any different this year.

This ain 2k. KD isn't gunna pop back up from an injury after not running for over a month and be perfectly fine back to 100%. It don't work like that.

*****s acting like Aaron McKie is comparable to pascal siakim and Eric snow is comparable to Kyle Lowry.

This raptors team being compared to the sixers is crazy :rofl:

Funniest thing is dudes acting like Mutumbo wasn’t the best player on that team for the ECF/Finals

upload_2019-5-31_10-29-27.jpeg

I just watched this same exact rhetoric go down once the Bucks beat this same Raptors team.... now suddenly the guys who have been to the finals 5 years in a row are gonna have no answer for the Raptors........

Good win for the Raptors, but their role players played a perfect game and it was about a 5-8 point game with a few minutes left.
Kawhi didn't have a great game but I predict that's how he's going to play for the rest of the series. They're sending doubles at him so it's really up to the role players to show up like they did for 3 more games.

Still see Warriors winning in 5/6, Iggy being out might play a bigger factor than I expect though.

Dudes legit think the Craptors have a chance at beating the greatest team ever assembled :lol:. Warriors wining the next 4 games by 20 points each just to have Drake crying. Drake shouldn’t be antagonizing Dray, and Steph. Dray and Steph gonna go god mode and shimmy and point in Drake’s face. Dray gonna get a tech for mouthing off to Drake after another tripple double.

So not hooping for 9 days is troublesome. But KD hasn't ran since May 8th and he'll be perfectly fine. Hmmmmm..
Kd will prob just need a game to get back into the swing of things. Raptors aren’t winning game 2 after the Warriors make adjustments, and they aren’t wining game three at the Oracle. Game 4 will be a practice game for KD, which the warriors will win, and game five will be the game KD goes god mode to end the series. Warriors really just need him for one game.

Back
Top Bottom