• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro take a look at those highlights 3 baskets came against guards everything else was a jumper (which isn't his calling card at all) or tough shots made against Draymond/Looney/Cousins... Ya'll talkin like Siakim done transformed to Giannis or something :lol:

If the Raptors wanna die on that hill tho, so be it

How many raptors games have you seen before the playoffs?

He got fouled the whole second half when they put him in more PNR. The problem is that his best roll man is being guarding by Draymond

I think Toronto can do a better job defending on his drives without fouling. A few of the fouls were silly, unnecessary reaches. Also, if I’m the Raps, I’d rather have slower, choppier game with Steph going to the line a lot than have GSW in free-flowing, ball movement mode. Even if Steph is making all his FTs.

KD back in Game 4? Raptors going to be up 3-1 going into game 5. No way he's back up to speed in that game.

i think warriors just like to still think of themselves as underdogs or play from behind just keepin it close until the end

Honestly the game last night played out like the last 3 games vs Portland except the Raptors didn't fold mentally, like I said y'all were gassing a sweep in which they were down 17 in each game. These ain't ya fathers Raptors. Their defense is too good to let the Warriors go on that signature extended run.

I thought GSW was like 100-0 when Steph gets 30? :lol:

Toronto was about as disciplined as you can be defensively. Terrific game plan an execution. Soooooo different from Portland on that end :rofl:

Clean up the offensive glass and they’ll continue to give themselves a chance. Their defense on first shots was stellar. Bigs hedge hard when Steph/Klay come off the screen (Terry Stotts :lol: ), have Iguodala or Dray’s man help on the back end, don’t close out hard on those two at all.

Also, salute to Pascal Siakam. Visibly scared in that G7 vs Philly, (successfully) went directly at Draymond with no fear several times in the halfcourt.

That was also some of the laziest transition defense I’ve seen from the Warriors. They’re such a handful because on top of having talent, they play their *** off defensively. They got several 3s off of offensive rebounds, but gave it right back in transition :lol:

Klay, cook, several others were leisurely jogging back after TOs, etc getting beat down the floor for layups.

I think Toronto can do a better job defending on his drives without fouling. A few of the fouls were silly, unnecessary reaches. Also, if I’m the Raps, I’d rather have slower, choppier game with Steph going to the line a lot than have GSW in free-flowing, ball movement mode. Even if Steph is making all his FTs.
Yeah, the slower, choppier game definitely plays into Toronto’s favor. Draymond is usually the one that speeds everything up when he grabs boards and starts running, but Toronto has plenty of bigger, able bodies to throw at him that can slow him down. I would be really surprised if we see the 18-20pt triple double type games from him that we saw against Portland and Houston.

I love Kawhi. I think he has better intangibles than Lebron. But if he could barely do it Kawhi pulling this off ain’t happening. When was the last time Kawhi played this many games in the season? The adjustments will happen despite Kerr being inept. Donkeymond already let it be known that he’s gonna bully Siakim next game. Game 1 was very good film for the Warriors. The game plan is obvious, limit the role players and let Kawhi do what he wants. Once he’s gassed it’s over. His little injury is only gonna get worse the more minutes he plays and the longer the series extends.

I love Kawhi. I think he has better intangibles than Lebron. But if he could barely do it Kawhi pulling this off ain’t happening. When was the last time Kawhi played this many games in the season? The adjustments will happen despite Kerr being inept. Donkeymond already let it be known that he’s gonna bully Siakim next game. Game 1 was very good film for the Warriors. The game plan is obvious, limit the role players and let Kawhi do what he wants. Once he’s gassed it’s over. His little injury is only gonna get worse the more minutes he plays and the longer the series extends.

My guy, I been saying this since the 76ers series and he keeps flourishing.

His body language gets worse and worse but dude keeps putting up numbers

I've given up on doubting him. :lol:

Instead of saying he won’t do it again, let’s appreciate Siakam’s stat line.

14/17
32 points
8 rebounds
5 assists

I can’t recall a role player having a better/more efficient game in the finals.
Mike Miller in 2012 lol

Have ya'll not been watching Siakim play in these Games... for the past two rounds he's shooting 42/26.... & ya;ll are wondering why we don't think he's gonna consistently have big nights against The Warriors??
Siakam cooked GSW best defender

GSW don’t have someone long like Giannis/Embiid to alter his shots

Facts

KD comes back, and you don't have to run doubles at Kawhi at every turn anymore...

Without KD, they either don't have an answer for Kawhi or they have to leave holes all over the floor.

The Raptors are too good and too long defensively for the Warriors to just get out of hand on offense for an extended stretch consistently.

transition points and turnovers killed the warriors. Even if raps didn’t capitalize on the turnovers, that’s 7 or 8 less shot attempts the warriors got off. And like others alluded to, warriors were lazy as hell getting back on defense. Raps just leaked down court as soon as the warriors put up a shot. I expect dubs to adjust to that

We’ve seen them commit 20+ turnovers one game and then turn it over less than 10 times the next. Also, all props to Siakam are due but folks gotta stop acting like he was prime shaq in the post. A great game from him and suddenly draymond can’t guard him? The same dude who’s earned a living guarding bigger dudes in AD, gobert, and blake is no longer capable of defending siakam? The overreactions are terrible.

#warriorsin5

Back
Top Bottom