• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Instead of saying he won’t do it again, let’s appreciate Siakam’s stat line.

14/17
32 points
8 rebounds
5 assists

I can’t recall a role player having a better/more efficient game in the finals.
11 consecutive buckets in a finals

Most in last 20 years

More than Lebron, Shaq, and Kobe

KD comes back, and you don't have to run doubles at Kawhi at every turn anymore...

Without KD, they either don't have an answer for Kawhi or they have to leave holes all over the floor.

The Raptors are too good and too long defensively for the Warriors to just get out of hand on offense for an extended stretch consistently.

This right here. Every time you thought a big Warrior run was coming like in the Blazers series the Raptors would nip it in the butt. It was very well played. If they keep that up, Warriors gonna be struggling to find other ways.

I will get to you the SECOND i get some news back on iggy, If he can't go along with KD out i see the Raps winning. If he's gonna be relatively healthy i got 100 on the Warriors Winning the Series.
iggy already said he's fine last night. Said it's just a normal bump and bruise from playoff ball. not even set for an MRI.

Imagine having 5 all-nba players, 3 fully healthy, and thinking you’re the underdog

:lol:

thats not what i said

theres difference being a true underdog and playing like youre an underdog

they said it last night warriors were rusty

we didnt see their best game and it wasnt solely because of raptors defense

they played with no heart

dudes last night said it felt like a regular season game

If I'm Steve Kerr I single up the Kawhi bot, let him do whatever and have faith Steph and Klay can outscore him.

They blitzing Kawhi like they did Dame but the Raptors don't have an Aminu or Evan Turner where you can literally just let them shoot open shots.

I'd dare Kawhi to give me 50 on a gimp leg.

Cool. I'll pass that strategy along. if it works, you get a ring.

That makes sense for the Warriors, but I thought the Raps did a good job defensively on PNR when GSW did run it. Marc in particular was really good with jumping out on Steph.
This. I felt the ran the PnR quite a bit, people just dont remember because it wasnt as effective. Because of the switches. They'll need to do it higher. They were doing it too close to the perimeter. When guys slipped the screen, the double came to curry each time, which forced him to put the ball back in draymond hands. And then run for the relocation 3. But toronto was staying with him for the most part on the trails.

I definitely think, and said it last night, it looked like gsw was coasting some. Getting back in the feel of things after being after for over a week. They didnt play with the intensity they had last round. Sans Curry's numbers, everybody else was more pedestrian. I think they were feeling toronto out. They kept mentioning they didnt really know toronto and didn't have any real game tape of them because the main guys, on both teams, didnt play when they faced each other in the season and having last seen them in like December. I definitely think they come out like wild fire next game. Iggy and klay will continue the forced blitz of kawhi and draymond will go dpoy mode on Siakim. I definitely believe his numbers come back down.

Last edited:
Dray and Klay are too small to challenge him at the rim.

And he doesn't need to avg 30 in this series. Just get 16-22 and he can do that on GS.

if he got 16 points last night, raptors lose by 5. nah, raptors need him to be out of his mind the whole series. especially if kawhi and lowry are going to struggle.

And if the Raptors take care of the boards like they're normally accustomed to they win by 17. This can go both ways. People acting like the Raptors played their A game last night, they didn't.

My guy, I been saying this since the 76ers series and he keeps flourishing.

His body language gets worse and worse but dude keeps putting up numbers

I've given up on doubting him. :lol:

How old is he again? Watching him last night, I swore this dude moved with the speed and mobility of a newly created MyPlayer with zero attribute points but his shots are like at a 93:lol:

Dray and Klay are too small to challenge him at the rim.

And he doesn't need to avg 30 in this series. Just get 16-22 and he can do that on GS.

Alrighttt we gonna see, but all i'm saying we've seen him against two good defenses the prior rounds he got his 19... on 42% shooting & had several stretches where he was invisible.

Dray/Klay have went up against guys like Kawhi/KD/Bron/Harden etc etc & done a decent job stopping them from converting at the rim... but Pascal Siakim is the guy that they can't contain going to the basket........

small game samples really will have the biggest effect on the perception of a player man i tell ya.

The Raptors go up 2-1.

Kevin Durant comes back game 4 and the series will go to 7 games. With the Warriors winning.

With KD cementing his legacy as all time top 10 player.

KD also will stay because they need him.

Back
Top Bottom