• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no. just, no.

magic was old and washed by then.

That was Magic’s 9th Finals in 12 years
Dude was beyond worn out

And Vlade was super young and raw at that point. Bulls were just so hungry after all those years of coming up short

Who said the warriors weren’t trying?

People are just taking to the extreme. Nobody said the Warriors weren't trying or lost on purpose, that's asinine to even think about when a team is in the Finals. All people are saying was that there wasn't much urgency being shown by the Warriors. That's all.

Like I said, I don't care about either team, I'm just calling it how I saw it from watching the game. The most intensity the Warriors showed all night was when Klay rushed it from the 5 yard line for the dunk.

That was Magic’s 9th Finals in 12 years
Dude was beyond worn out

And Vlade was super young and raw at that point. Bulls were just so hungry after all those years of coming up short

exactly. it wasnt a shot at magic, just saying it was a bad comparison to this series. Who is the tired washed up superstar on the warriors?

exactly. it wasnt a shot at magic, just saying it was a bad comparison to this series. Who is the tired washed up superstar on the warriors?
Maybe not washed up...but GSW do have two star players with significant injuries...

I hope Steph starts going 1-1 when Van Fleet is guarding him. I don't think he really needed that many PnRs yesterday. That just made Gasol step up and take away Steph's space.

Let's see what adjustments the W's make.

This is going to be a fun series. Definitely a fan of Siakam.

and neither did the warriors, so what are you really saying?

Warriors played like they did in the Portland series. It just wasn't enough. Steph got his 35 Klay got his 22 and Draymond got his triple double. They've always been prone to being careless with the ball, but Toronto's defense forced a good amount of those turnovers last night. I'm just saying it'd be one thing off the Raptors played outside of their minds and won that game last night but that wasn't the case. They ain't scared of GS like the Blazers were.

Warriors played like they did in the Portland series. It just wasn't enough. Steph got his 35 Klay got his 22 and Draymond got his triple double. They've always been prone to being careless with the ball, but Toronto's defense forced a good amount of those turnovers last night. I'm just saying it'd be one thing off the Raptors played outside of their minds and won that game last night but that wasn't the case. They ain't scared of GS like the Blazers were.

Portland would've had more fight if Dame wasn't injured and their team was at full health too. That said I expect Game 2 to be an entirely different animal. GSW will adjust.

the fact he needed to even have an mri doesn't sound good. he's not going to be able to rest it since he is tasked to guard kawhi

regarding Kd

The Warriors' leading scorer has already taken part in three or four individual on-court activities this week. He still needs to participate in a full team practice before he would be cleared to return to action.

Soon.

Let’s be clear, Warriors will bounce back. They’re a championship team. Only question is if it’ll be in Toronto or Oakland.

They just put this up in Oakland

upload_2019-5-31_14-10-24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom