NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

I'm still laughing at the Knicks and I was hoping they could at least get a top 3 as well. Allan Houston brought his lucky "person" andeverything.

capt.195ba531956e410fb01102ba754dd45a.nba_draft_lottery_basketball_njbk110.jpg

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Rubio to Sactown.
Flynn to the Knicks.

I think Tyreke Evans may surprise people and go in the top 5. Toronto could have Harden if they want. Still doesn't change anything up there IMO.
This is coming from a Knicks fan?
Who the hell said I was a Knicks fan? Mad cause your city and franchise sucks.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm still laughing at the Knicks and I was hoping they could at least get a top 3 as well. Allan Houston brought his lucky "person" and everything.

Why are you reaching?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

For a year long rental of Amare?

I meant to add only if Amare has an extension to his contract.

I wouldn't worry. Hell will freeze over before that trade happens. Phoenix will probably see how next season starts out and probably try to worksomething out long term with Amare. If they suck or Amare still whines they'll move him around trade deadline time. I doubt he will go anywhere thisoffseason.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Harden can play off of others and facilitate. Westbrook is not a true PG. Harden is high IQ 2 guard that pass and handle. They'd go well together.

I just don't like Thabeet much anymore. I was all about him last year, but Not after this year.

he's played against 3 quality, first round big men the past 2 years. And got dominated each time, actually flat out embarrassed. each time in a different way.

I think he's a little too 'hollywood' now anyway. Those 3 out in OKC just are about hooping it seems, Harden as well. idk about Thabeet..

So it's more of, I think Thabeet isn't all that great as opposed to a Big Man or 2 guard need.

You are a Harden Stan though. If I remember correctly didn't you have Arizona State in the Elite 8??

Thabeet is trash to me...yes he is active defensively but he has no offensive game to speak of...to me he isn't worth a top 5 pick...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Thabeet is trash to me...yes he is active defensively but he has no offensive game to speak of...to me he isn't worth a top 5 pick...

so how is he different from dwight howard then? howard is only bigger and stronger.. but howard doesnt really have any offensive game either... he'll justthrow up that pathetic one handed hookshot off one leg.

What are the chances Griffin stays with the Clips long-term?
laugh.gif

That zany $tern. Always up to orchestrating something.

Bill Simmons is right: putting great rookies on bad, going nowhere teams is no good.

The team rarely gets better, the rookie learns a culture of losing, and wastes valuable years of his career.

Conversely, putting someone like Derrick Rose on a bubble team like Chicago DID make them better.

Plus, does the NBA really need another great big man in the West?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by onewearz

how many times are the clippers gonna get the #1 pick
smh.gif

Our last #1 pick was in 98
indifferent.gif

Congrats to us Clipper fans
pimp.gif

Indeed. However, if they don't pick Griffin I will officially renounce my fan-hood. This one is a no brainer.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Buttah Like Parkay

LOL I won't be surpirsed if the Clippers pick Thabeet
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I been sayin that.
laugh.gif

and they'll say that he had great workouts for them....bring in guys like paul davis to go against him.
baron has gotta be happy though after the Brand debacle.

Wizards got daggered again. I'm trying to push it from my mind.

I will commit that if we take Harden.

Back
Top Bottom