NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

What the hell is the final of all the lotto picks.

its rediculous i cant find it on yahoo espn or even if i google it.

1. Los Angeles Clippers 2. Memphis Grizzlies 3. Oklahoma City Thunder 4. Sacramento Kings 5. Washington Wizards 6. Minnesota Timberwolves 7. Golden StateWarriors 8. New York Knicks 9. Toronto Raptors 10. Milwaukee Bucks 11. New Jersey Nets 12. Charlotte Bobcats 13. Indiana Pacers 14. Phoenix Suns

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

OKC better draft Harden over Thabeet.

Honestly, that team needs some interior defense long term. They have enough offense and finding shots for Harden will be hard enough to find. I think Thabeet is the smart pick.

This is the benefit of drafting Thabeet but unless he can learn to work in the low post the Thunder inside game will still struggle.

Serious or not I lol'd. Grizz should see if they could trade down a spot or 2 and take Jordan Hill.
Personally, I think they need to draft Rubio. More potential than Conley, IMO. Plus, he'd beneit from having Gasol on the team as said. But ifthey need a shooter to go alongside Juice, why not take the best shooter in the draft.

P.S. Trade Rudy for a legit big.

Ugh I'm gonna puke...

Of all the crappy teams, Blake's career falls into the laps of the got damn Clippers...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
Maaaaaaaaaan...

Honestly, that team needs some interior defense long term. They have enough offense and finding shots for Harden will be hard enough to find. I think Thabeet is the smart pick.

exactly..what are you thinking talking about they should take harden? they got durant, green and westbrook already taking enough of the shots, i actually thinkthabeet might be pretty good with them. then they probably would need to get a power forward in free agency unless they wanna go with collison or dj white whowas doing real well at the end of the season

Harden can play off of others and facilitate. Westbrook is not a true PG. Harden is high IQ 2 guard that pass and handle. They'd go well together.

I just don't like Thabeet much anymore. I was all about him last year, but Not after this year.

he's played against 3 quality, first round big men the past 2 years. And got dominated each time, actually flat out embarrassed. each time in a differentway.

I think he's a little too 'hollywood' now anyway. Those 3 out in OKC just are about hooping it seems, Harden as well. idk about Thabeet..

So it's more of, I think Thabeet isn't all that great as opposed to a Big Man or 2 guard need.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by Buc Em

dead serious i hope to god blake griffin holds out. the clippers for real dont deserve that pick after tanking purposely. neither blake or rubio would fit in with them either...now who the hell are the thunder gonna take..thabeet?
Just like Elton Brand never fit in
grin.gif

STHU!!

elton brand is the only exception. i remember during 2000-01 2001-02 when the clippers had all that young talent, i knew it would be gone within a fewyears. it's been like that for years, the clippers will sign a few good players or actually have a good draft but things don't pan out. they'vehad talent come in that could have developed and actually made the team a long term decent team both early this decade and a few years ago but they never doanything. the organization as a whole is poorly ran and i just can't see whoever they draft stay with that team for a long period of time and become astar.

i get on the clippers and their little, "clipper nation" or village or whatever you wanna call it but i hope they can one day become a consistentlydecent team. it would be so good for LA basketball if the clippers could become a consistently decent team, a team that wins 50+ games because it would begreat to see those lakers clippers games mean something.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

..but i hope they can one day become a consistently decent team. it would be so good for LA basketball if the clippers could become a consistently decent team, a team that wins 50+ games because it would be great to see those lakers clippers games mean something.

100% agree

keep the hate coming ppl
nerd.gif

Harden can play off of others and facilitate.

I just don't like Thabeet much anymore. I was all about him last year, but Not after this year.

he's played against 3 quality, first round big men the past 2 years. And got dominated each time. All in different ways.

I think he's a little too 'hollywood' now anyway. Those 3 out in OKC just are about hooping it seems, Harden as well. idk about Thabeet.

I believe Harden would be nice for OKC. I was a fan of Thabeet also halfway through the college season and he just fell off my list after seeing how weak he ismentally. I wanted Memphis to draft him at one point, but not anymore. Harden can help spread the floor and can also run the one at times to let Westbrook playoff the ball. He has a high basketball IQ and poised.

Harden can play off of others and facilitate.

he's played against 3 quality, first round big men the past 2 years. And got dominated each time. All in different ways.

I think he's a little too 'hollywood' now anyway. Those 3 out in OKC just are about hooping it seems, Harden as well. idk about Thabeet.

It really seems as though he wants to be like Dikembe on and off the court. If he puts in dedication for his people instead of himself than I think he will befine.

Maybe the Suns can re-think that BS trade they offered us a while back. The no.2 pick, Darko and cash for Stoudemire is what would be nice.

agreed.

They could get collison w/ the late pick..

Clippers all day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

No really I was rooting for them to get the 1 pick and im happy they did b/c that fanbase is dying to see a winner and they rly could be good sooner thanthought. Shore up that bench and I see them making a run at the playoffs

Being a thunder and UCONN fan It would be nice to see Thabeet on this team.

As mentioned, he would add some interior defense and would not take away shots.

However, with Jeff Green improving his long-range shooting and moving away from the basket it would be important to have someone who could get their ownbuckets in the post.

If the Thunder feel that Thabeet could eventually provide this then they should def take him.

If not, then they should take a hard look at Harden. (pun intended)

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Clippers all day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

No really I was rooting for them to get the 1 pick and im happy they did b/c that fanbase is dying to see a winner and they rly could be good sooner than thought. Shore up that bench and I see them making a run at the playoffs

smokin.gif

Just wish we could have gotten into the two slot. I really want Thabeet and think once we get him were set. Add a role player into the starting lineup...
pimp.gif

Thabeet
Durant
Westbrook
Green

pimp.gif

lmao wizards get screwed again ... they will end up with someone like stephen curry who will help 0 ...... LOLOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom