Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

James Harden will be a Raptor in June
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude came into my job this past sunday with 2 beezys lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude gets it in, the Raptors better pick him up.
He could be that swing man we been looking for since Vince Carter left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

James Harden will be a Raptor in June
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How do you figure? Unless he does a Paul Peirce drop or the Raps move up Harden is gone for us.
I know our chances of gettin him are slim but a N_ can still have dreams
laugh.gif

dead serious i hope to god blake griffin holds out. the clippers for real dont deserve that pick after tanking purposely. neither blake or rubio would fit inwith them either...now who the hell are the thunder gonna take..thabeet?

I'd prefer the grizz to trade the pick for a legit PF if they can, and try to get a shooter with the pick they get from whoever they trade with.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

dead serious i hope to god blake griffin holds out. the clippers for real dont deserve that pick after tanking purposely. neither blake or rubio would fit in with them either...now who the hell are the thunder gonna take..thabeet?

if he knows whats best for him in the long term he will. the clippers have no stability and he will be gone within 4 years tops.

Thabeet is no good for OKC. He's not a good rebounder and he tries to block everything.

That will not end well with having an undersized 4 next to him.

Take Harden, it'd be a great situation for him and he can take away/help with ball handling and distributing with Westbrook

then fill the frontcourt in with veterans that know their role. They will need a low post scorer at somepoint, but Thabeet will not be that anyway.

Originally Posted by henz0

I'd prefer the grizz to trade the pick for a legit PF if they can, and try to get a shooter with the pick they get from whoever they trade with.
What about trading down for Curry?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Serious or not I lol'd. Grizz should see if they could trade down a spot or 2 and take Jordan Hill.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

dead serious i hope to god blake griffin holds out. the clippers for real dont deserve that pick after tanking purposely. neither blake or rubio would fit in with them either...now who the hell are the thunder gonna take..thabeet?
Just like Elton Brand never fit in
grin.gif

STHU!!

Rubio to Sactown.
Flynn to the Knicks.

I think Tyreke Evans may surprise people and go in the top 5. Toronto could have Harden if they want. Still doesn't change anything up there IMO.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Serious or not I lol'd. Grizz should see if they could trade down a spot or 2 and take Jordan Hill.
Eww, we better not do that when we have the chance to draft a PG prodigy to play beside his Spanish counterpart in Marc Gasol. I would rather justtrade Rubio (if we were to trade him) for a legit PF like henz0 mentioned.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

OKC better draft Harden over Thabeet.

Honestly, that team needs some interior defense long term. They have enough offense and finding shots for Harden will be hard enough to find. I think Thabeetis the smart pick.

What the hell is the final of all the lotto picks.

its rediculous i cant find it on yahoo espn or even if i google it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Rubio to Sactown.
Flynn to the Knicks.

I think Tyreke Evans may surprise people and go in the top 5. Toronto could have Harden if they want. Still doesn't change anything up there IMO.
This is coming from a Knicks fan?

Back
Top Bottom