NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

4???

Are you kidding me? Thats the worst pick!

I don't think theres any way Rubio falls to 4?

Ohhhhhhhh the irony
tired.gif
laugh.gif

9zpn2t.jpg

4???

Realtalk here^ How many times is the NBA gonna screw Sactown? I've been watching my team since Wayman got drafted and nothing.
I might be done with the L, Mikes gone, everything is decided now behind the scenes (including games). Billionare baller brothers with smart
business sense buy a franchise, build the best team in the league and even sell out for 11 years in a row and it's still not good enough for stern
huh? Rubio is the future, perfect fit and He's gonna ball in Memphis.
mad.gif
Everyone enjoy Kobe, Lebron 1.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wonder what they're going to say on TNT this week to C-Webb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Blake, Thornton, Gordon

Athletic
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Could be nice
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Diddy
Gordon
AL
Griffin
Kaman

a healthy + "in the game" BDiddy would form a pretty nice looking starting 5. Bench needs some tuning, but the starting lineup is a start.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

4???

Realtalk here^ How many times is the NBA gonna screw Sactown? I've been watching my team since Wayman got drafted and nothing.
I might be done with the L, Mikes gone, everything is decided now behind the scenes (including games). Billionare baller brothers with smart
business sense buy a franchise, build the best team in the league and even sell out for 11 years in a row and it's still not good enough for stern
mad.gif

GOOD. Fellow NBA fans dont need someone like you. Ive been thru hell with the Knicks since 03 but do you hear me *****ing and complaining?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

4???

mad.gif

GOOD. Fellow NBA fans dont need someone like you. Ive been thru hell with the Knicks since 03 but do you hear me *****ing and complaining?

Okay, fellow NBA fans don't need me. Huh?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

4???

huh?
Rubio is the future, perfect fit and He's gonna ball in Memphis.
mad.gif

Okay, fellow NBA fans don't need me. Huh?

Yes. If you think the NBA is rigged and if you think theyre out to rig the draft just so the Kings wont have the #1 pick
eyes.gif

damn..... as a kings fan I'm pretty damn disappointed but atleast there wasn't a lebron or dwight in this draft and we missed out on them. I'mhoping rubio might fall to the 4th spot (please memphis don't take him you have conley!) or we can trade up and get him. I don't know much aboutJennings but I'd rather have rubio. Start bringing the euros back to sactown.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

can they make it any more obvious who they are taking?

Looks like they are down to Blake Griffin, Ricky Rubio, and Jerome Dyson. SMH at them not putting a pic of Thabeet, lol.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by dyyhard

can they make it any more obvious who they are taking?

Looks like they are down to Blake Griffin, Ricky Rubio, and Jerome Dyson. SMH at them not putting a pic of Thabeet, lol.
roll.gif
they don't even know what Thabeet looks like. so theymight take Dyson(who isn't even in the draft)???
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Rubio or Jennings at #4...either way I'm not mad.

But C'MON! [Bobby J] That's booty, son![/Bobby J]

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

4???

pickup jennings?

Hes like a semi clone of Beno Udrih
laugh.gif

I've been doing my homework on Jennings instead of studying for my last final tomorrow. His high school highlights are really impressive, but apparently hedidn't do very well in Europe, something supposedly attributable to the talent and system around him. I've read some generic scouting reports too, butif anybody followed his Euro stint, care to share your thoughts? I'm a Kings fan still recovering from the blow from earlier today, so I'm trying toget excited about players we can potentially get with this pick. Before I only did my research on Rubio and Griffin...

The most recent #4 picks have been Westbrook, Conley, Tyrus Thomas (Roy was 6th that year), Chris Paul, and Shaun Livingston (Harris was 5th that year). Goingback one more year was Bosh of course but that was a freakish draft. Petrie has been handling the mediocre first round picks fairly well with Hawes andThompson, so hopefully he can find us a gem at 4. If not, then I guess it's free agency, trades (though Petrie sucks at trades), and improving from within.

Man FML forreal
smh.gif

The only conceivable way I see the kings drafting Rubio is if the Grizzlies select Thabeet, OKC selects Harden, leaving Rubio at #4. I haven't seen ANYtape on Jennings so I am not INS position to speak on Jennings good or bad despite what people are saying. Personally, the most conducive way for a young teamwith Hawes, Thompson, and Martin to grow is if they have a play-making, pass-first PG such as Rubio. From what I've read also some kings personnell areENAMORED with Jonny Flynn, but IMO he's a reach at 4. Jennings and Tyreke Evans are both rated higher than him on the draft boards so @ 4 it would be areach.

What y'all think of Jordan Hill and Ty Lawson with the draft picks? I wouldn't be mad at that although there would be a log-jam at the 4.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

4???

Ohhhhhhhh the irony
tired.gif
laugh.gif

9zpn2t.jpg

lol i see what u did here. webber got u guys the 4th pick
roll.gif

People shouldn't be so sad on getting Jennings instead of Rubio since 80-90% of NT think Jennings is the next coming of greatness. I can't believeChad Fraud thinks Memphis will really select Thabeet with the 2nd pick when we could have the 2nd best player in the draft. I've been saying it all alongthat if Memphis were fortunated enough to get the no.2 pick that I would take Rubio and deal Conley. Since the Clippers are 99.9% sure of taking Griffin, Ihave my mind set on Rubio and trade ideas for Memphis to deal Conley.

Minnesota has some draft picks so I'm hoping like crazy they trade up to get Rubio. They won't get crap at #6, and If there was someone there worth itthey'd blow it anyway.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

dre, you know I've been an Earl supporter for a while now..

BUT, if he has to play the 3 (which he will)...I'm not super confident spending a lottery pick on him.
I guess that makes sense
Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Son of a %%+#@... Man #!#+ the Clippers...

Ugh I'm gonna puke...

Of all the crappy teams, Blake's career falls into the laps of the got damn Clippers...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
Maaaaaaaaaan...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

thats what I'm saying.

with Baron running the point too. They are gonna be FUN to watch.

just get a bench.
Basically.

I mean, the Clips have to stop sucking eventually, right?
Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by dreClark

Blake, Thornton, Gordon

Athletic
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Could be nice
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Diddy
Gordon
AL
Griffin
Kaman

a healthy + "in the game" BDiddy would form a pretty nice looking starting 5. Bench needs some tuning, but the starting lineup is a start.
Yep.

Back
Top Bottom