NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

The more information that comes out about this woman, it's become more and more clear that this woman is a complete fraud and used her assumed black identity solely for her own attention and benefit.  Don't know how anyone, especially black people, can approve of her shenanigans. 
mean.gif

exactly. Only the Charles Barkley types approve of this nonsense. I feel bad for her more than outraged. Chick is a nut

Last edited:
Heres the thing. Maybe she cares more about coloreds than colored folks. What if the colored person in her place lowkey hates colored people and steals money ? But I dont know about her or if she is a good person to say the least.It is weird she went the long way to look like a hot mix chick. Question ? Wasnt the NOI founder rumored to not be black ?

Last edited:
***** bought the ribs at lucille's... took them out the box and put on a tray acting like she cooked em...

she aint cook dem ribs

Last edited:
Uncle Zel sends Rachel to the liquor to get beer for the cookout, he expects Budweisers........................brings back Stella Artois

Rachael is put in charge of making the "greens"...................comes out the house wit a Kale salad

Last edited:
broad brush you're painting there famb-o...

And very wrong.
Ehh I guess and maybe I shouldn't generalize. Just can't see why anyone (especially black) would approve of this. I know she wasn't trying to intentionally hurt anyone though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom