NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Ehh I guess and maybe I shouldn't generalize. Just can't see why anyone (especially black) would approve of this. I know she wasn't trying to intentionally hurt anyone though.

I'm black...

I'm not a Charles Barkley type...

I'm not tripping on it...

I'm black...

Well you're not tripping but what if someone like Rashida Jones is?

Folks whose blackness is undermined by others, sometimes by other black people.

Jones has even spoke on how when she was growing up people just felt the need to put her in a box. They wanted her to choose. The whole time she was comfortable with her identity.

And now here come Rachel Dolezal, la, la, la, la....."Hey, I'm black".

It transcends simple culture approriation. It's identity theft. It's alienating. Here's a person that isn't comfortable enough with her own true identity to go out and be an activist.

Again, she cannot claim the history of being black and simply unload the burden of her own privilege.

Her own adopted brother says she grew up extremely privileged.

The facts about this lady gets more absurd as they revealed.

While not pretending to be black at Howard she sued them for discriminating against her cuz she was white :smh: Then she goes off an pretends to be black.

Anybody advocating that I see a identity conflict nonsense need to take a course to properly identify sociopathy.

Ehh I guess and maybe I shouldn't generalize. Just can't see why anyone (especially black) would approve of this. I know she wasn't trying to intentionally hurt anyone though.

I'm black...

Not tripping and approving of it are two very different things.

Plenty black posters haven't gone crazy over it but it doesn't mean they approved of it.

Why did you feel you fit the approving of her category?

Last edited:
The woman was on the ombudsman commission for her city for Christ sake. On April 21, 2015 the SAME commission that this woman serves on covered "Race and Policing" as a meeting agenda...... A white woman............... Who lied about her ethnicity to serve on this SAME board.................. A WHITE woman................ In disguise..................Affecting the policing of Blacks in her city.........................

If you in here making passes for this broad I don't EVER want to see you in any other threads calling out other acts of racism. Some of you so blinded by da "yambs" you can't even think straight :rolleyes

Last edited:
The woman was on the ombudsman commission for her city for Christ sake. On April 21, 2015 the SAME commission that this woman serves on covered "Race and Policing" as a meeting agenda...... A white woman............... Who lied about her ethnicity to serve on this SAME board.................. A WHITE woman................ In disguise..................Affecting the policing of Blacks in her city.........................

If you in here making passes for this broad I don't EVER want to see you in any other threads calling out other acts of racism. Some of you so blinded by da "yambs" you can't even think straight :rolleyes

Great points, repped.

Also raise an interesting scenario, what if this was a white man misrepresenting himself as black?

Got dudes in here saying "let baby girl live" and stuff.

Would ya'll be saying "let papi rock" if he were a male?

So much emphasis in this thread has been put on "she looks better as a black woman".

Seems to me there's a double standard here and a lot of NTers don't even know they're guilty of it.

Last edited:
She is going to be on The Today Show tomorrow,also on MSNBC and NBC Nightly News.......

Last edited:
She was pretty poised

Said her son told her "racially youre human but culturally youre black"
They showed the picture of her when she was younger,and she said was wasn't identifying as black then,less than a minute later she said she started identifying as black at age 5...So confused

And then she went back to white to go to howard.

Yea this definitely is not like the jenner thing.

While I totally agree with what you are saying here on the surface... Do you have any information that the work she was doing on this board or any of her roles was having a negative impact on blacks?

Are you under the impression she was disguised as black to hurt the black community from the inside?

Thats pretty sinister if any of that is true. I personally haven't come across material alluding to that fact but I would hope that wasnt the case.

Another manufactured distraction brought to you by the MSM. 

You notice how race continues to be a divisive wedge as it concerns media coverage? 

Like Talib said...

Watch what the media feeds you...

Another manufactured distraction brought to you by the MSM. 

You notice how race continues to be a divisive wedge as it concerns media coverage? 

Like Talib said...

Watch what the media feeds you...
distraction?

as though the media isn't feeding people exactly what people were already talking about....

distraction?

as though the media isn't feeding people exactly what people were already talking about....
Who was talking about it before? 

This is just moving from away from the Jenner fiasco. 
This thread was popping with more info than the media had about a day or two before the story really broke...

Check the other forums with a high black userbase.... they were digging up info and making memes before the media...

black twitter was on it heavy before mainstream media...

are you black?

Last edited:
Maybe she will board a UFO and disappear like a previous powerful black leader who was actually white. :wink:

Last edited:
You know what.. I'm cool with her "if she is about helping black people". Ill take her over Raven Simmone with her being related to many people in hundreds on continients and Stacey Dash.

Why do y'all keep saying "I would rather have her than Raven Simone" I don't want neither. I don't want some broad who's pretending to be black with a fake background and family on my team. And just cuz she's done some good that doesn't excuse it. That just makes me think she's a agent. Which was my instinct. Who knows what else this broad is lying about.

Last edited:
Hoover used to plant agents all throughout black militant organizations.

Cointelpro had numerous people who pretended to be down for the cause, but they were really working for the government.

That's what I been saying bruh. Dudes getting off track by talking about Bruce Jenner and all this other stuff tryna make excuses for her. Black people will open our arms to any and everybody that says "I'm down, I love black people" without doing any homework on that person. That's how every black organization got torn down.

Back
Top Bottom