NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

I'm frankly surprised that some of the black posters here have no issues with what this woman did.  While her work as an advocate for civil rights and racial equality is admirable, don't you think her misrepresentations about her race take away from her credibility?   I've seen a lot of posts on social media from black posters who find it insulting that a white woman thinks she can fully understand and appreciate the plight of blacks in this country simply by representing herself to be a black person too.

That's probably why. Some blacks probably feel that even though she's misrepresenting herself, she's probably done a whole lot of good in doing so, and that there's some actual blacks who may not have done nearly as much even though they are in good enough position to.

I also don't see how people wouldn't be able to compare these two instances. It's not exact 100%, but it's not that hard to get.

if jenner was brave for coming clean about who he is/was...

then rachel must be a coward because she's using lies to hide who she is/was

....right?

The thing is Jenner is a well known Celebrity who has long been suspected of undergoing a sex change. Nothing to hide or lie about under that spot light.

This is a regular person. There are transgendered people out there that don't disclose that or even feel comfortable saying they were once of the opposite sex. If somebody blew the whistle on a transgendered woman who was the head of a woman's group...I'm sure there'd be support and inclusion after the initial sock. That doesn't make them a coward.

Dudes were just looking for an opportunity to express their hate and distrust of the transgender community, while it's a lifestyle I personally don't agree with or condone that doesn't mean I'm going to try and twist every future situation in an effort to ridicule transgender people.

Some of you dudes need to grow up.

Dudes were just looking for an opportunity to express their hate and distrust of the transgender community, while it's a lifestyle I personally don't agree with or condone that doesn't mean I'm going to try and twist every future situation in an effort to ridicule transgender people.

yup, dudes out here tellin on themselves. :lol:

Bruce/Caitln = felt like a woman, made herself a woman

Rachel Dolezal = felt like a black woman, made herself a black woman

The only way these aren't comparable, is if you have some sort of agenda.

One used surgery, one used lies.

Depending on who you ask, its the same thing.

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl:
IDK fam

IDK if I should laugh or be offended.

Paul Mooney did say it best though.

Or you aren't filled with hate and have common sense, but carry on with the lynch mob.

Where have I said I hate anything?

Where have I even alluded to it?

Ill wait.

These #askrachel questions on twitter got me in tears this morning. Quite the bizarre scenario, I actually have an aunt from the islands that has the same complexion and hair, nose features are different.
pics 
nerd.gif

Really not even that deep. This comparison thing was brought up thru social media. And made for an interesting discussion on identity as a whole. Doesn't say anything about you as a person or how you view a lifestyle if you feel that these transformations are similar. All that is being said is these are similar actions, with very different reactions.

This women is lying about who she is this has nothing to do with bruce jenner.

Now if Jenner said he was a transgender for publicity but wasn't really going thru with it I could see the comparison.

I get it some of you don't agree with the whole Jenner ordeal and media coverage I personally don't either but that situation and this one aren't the same.

This women isn't saying she's a white woman who feels more comfortable embracing black culture she is full on pretending to be black.

Again if you guys feel soo strongly about Jenner just make a thread.

I agree.

So can a person be who they feel like they are?

Yes or No

Last edited:

How is it different?

And who on here has expressed any hate for the transgender community?

:lol:

One used surgery, one used lies.

Depending on who you ask, its the same thing.

Spot on.

actual transgender community is one thing.

bruce and his team attention whoring his half assed transformation and then those same people taking bs about him being brave crucifying this woman for feeling like a black woman and then actually going through the complete transformation (to the best that she could) is hilarious to me, i'll leave it at that.

This

How is it different?

And who on here has expressed any hate for the transgender community?

:lol:
Spot on.

Seriously?

One of these people is openly lying about who they are the other had an operation and has disclosed rather publicly what their thought process was.

You dudes are childish and wanna hide behind the fact you haven't used words like HATE

Sad part is I'm sure many of you are black and jump all over dudes like bloc for the same stuff just because you aren't physically saying you hate this group of people doesn't mean your message of hate isn't being conveyed.

But you guys can continue with your circle jerk it's just sad to see black men be so ignorant.

Last edited:
I'll tell her this. If you can do the electric slide at a black cookout remain on beat and cook some soul food with flavor ....I'll give her a pass

People are sooo quick to argue that blacks are racists yet blacks willingly embraced and accepted this white woman who attempted to pass as black. She looks white but blacks accepted and embraced her for the most part. Whitw people "exposed" her. How many whites would accept a dark black who attempts to pass as white ? Black people are a loving people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom