NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

:wow:

Bruh I'm legit over here baffled right now, here IG is "afrocentricfemme" :rofl:

Real tears bruh

RDolezal.jpg

WOULD SMASH FOR SURE. SHE LOOKS BETTER BLACK THAN WHITE.

Last edited:
I just said they both need to say they're trans

What's the double standard?

Well first off THEY don't have to do anything. You WANT them too. That's not your choice.

Now you're just backtracking yourself out. You're pro Jenner in every way, new similar "labeling" conflict arises and there's problems. Makes no sense.

Da double standard

I just said they both need to say they're trans

What's the double standard?

Well first off THEY don't have to do anything. You WANT them too. That's not your choice.

Now you're just backtracking yourself out. You're pro Jenner in every way, new similar "labeling" conflict arises and there's problems. Makes no sense.

Da double standard
you provided no double standard sir

If I was dating a woman I would like to be informed that they were once a man so I wouldn't be surprised if we have sex

If I was dating a woman I would like to be informed of her race so I wouldn't be surprised if we have a kid

I am pro trans anything do what you want with yourself I don't care, I'm anti-lying when it effects others.

Any other dumb revelations you think you discovered?

If I was dating a woman I would like to be informed that they were once a man so I wouldn't be surprised if we have sex

If I was dating a woman I would like to be informed of her race so I wouldn't be surprised if we have a kid

I am pro trans anything do what you want with yourself I don't care, I'm anti-lying when it effects others.

LOL

You've been picked apart in this thread for a reason and now you're changing your entire topic of argument.

LOL

You've been picked apart in this thread for a reason and now you're changing your entire topic of argument.
My argument is she lied, not that she can't be black

So try again

I think we just need to be quiet until this new development blows over.

Lord knows how many walkers are out there now.

I think we just need to sit tight and wait for meth to come and straighten this mess out.

So try again

Nope. You didn't even respect transracial as being a thing. You insisted she didn't want to be black. Extreme amounts of evidence proves otherwise including the complete denial of her history and the fake births of her adopted children. I mean do you realize we have the ability to look back and read previous pages? :lol:

Last edited:
These #askrachel questions on twitter got me in tears this morning. Quite the bizarre scenario, I actually have an aunt from the islands that has the same complexion and hair, nose features are different.

So try again

Nope. You didn't even respect transracial as being a thing. You insisted she didn't want to be black. Extreme amounts of evidence proves otherwise including the complete denial of her history and the fake births of her adopted children. I mean do you realize we have the ability to look back and read previous pages? :lol:
I said she lied about being white

Keep trying

So try again

Keep trying

In her mind, its not a lie doe.

Keep trying

In the same way Jenner misled women, conceived children and then decided now is time to come clean, I'm WOMAN....so in theory he lived a lie all his life, he lied to his loved ones, but now he's courageous and a role model...or nah?

Keep trying

In the same way Jenner misled women, conceived children and then decided now is time to come clean, I'm WOMAN....so in theory he lived a lie all his life, he lied to his loved ones, but now he's courageous and a role model...or nah?
Please don't tell me you're trying to say Bruce Jenner lied about being a man, is that what you're saying?

You know what doe? This just proves that blacks truely dont care as much about race as others.

I'm bout to try and reach out to her, she good in my book. She obviously on our team, I don't see how anybody black could be upset or offended by this.

:lol:

My dude 7th mile bout to be that comforter and get that girl cry on my shoulder while I slide these fingers in you smash. Damn it Steezy... you're right! :wow: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom