NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

For her, I bet the only problem is if they make a movie on this, they will cast a white woman to play her role. :smh:

This women is lying about who she is this has nothing to do with bruce jenner.

Now if Jenner said he was a transgender for publicity but wasn't really going thru with it I could see the comparison.

I get it some of you don't agree with the whole Jenner ordeal and media coverage I personally don't either but that situation and this one aren't the same.

This women isn't saying she's a white woman who feels more comfortable embracing black culture she is full on pretending to be black.

Again if you guys feel soo strongly about Jenner just make a thread.

This whole story is funny :lol:

I have relatives who moved from the south to the north during segregation to pass, and she's doing the reverse :lol:

Has this made the national media?

Because I'm interested in seeing how they treat it

Shorty is wild as hell!... lol and just smoothed walked away when the interviewer brought out a picture of her family. 

Has this made the national media?

Because I'm interested in seeing how they treat it

Yea it was on good morning America. ..today....etc dis am.

They all treated it like a joke...bout 1 min segment.

Severely underestimating the power this woman has.

Going to need to start car faxing these broads, man.

Too late. Just like trying to erase the racism out of all those 45+ year old whites and cornball blacks, it's damn near impossible to try to screen for that. Your best bet is to already be with a chick you're gonna be with for a long time :lol:

Yea it was on good morning America. ..today....etc dis am.

They all treated it like a joke...bout 1 min segment.

Severely underestimating the power this woman has.

So... It's a joke..

But dis *** Caitlyn gets teddies and gets hailed as the most awesome person in the world.

Black women don't matter, yo. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Of course the Anti-Jenner Nt'ers had to make a comparison.
laugh.gif

I'm frankly surprised that some of the black posters here have no issues with what this woman did.  While her work as an advocate for civil rights and racial equality is admirable, don't you think her misrepresentations about her race take away from her credibility?   I've seen a lot of posts on social media from black posters who find it insulting that a white woman thinks she can fully understand and appreciate the plight of blacks in this country simply by representing herself to be a black person too.

I'm frankly surprised that some of the black posters here have no issues with what this woman did.  While her work as an advocate for civil rights and racial equality is admirable, don't you think her misrepresentations about her race take away from her credibility?   I've seen a lot of posts on social media from black posters who find it insulting that a white woman thinks she can fully understand and appreciate the plight of blacks in this country simply by representing herself to be a black person too.

Very very rare time I agree with you

Again... I'd rather have her...

Than these birds that try to distance themselves from being black.

I said she lied about being white

Keep trying
In the same way Jenner misled women, conceived children and then decided now is time to come clean, I'm WOMAN....so in theory he lived a lie all his life, he lied to his loved ones, but now he's courageous and a role model...or nah?
if jenner was brave for coming clean about who he is/was...

then rachel must be a coward because she's using lies to hide who she is/was

....right?

This women is lying about who she is this has nothing to do with bruce jenner.

Now if Jenner said he was a transgender for publicity but wasn't really going thru with it I could see the comparison.

I get it some of you don't agree with the whole Jenner ordeal and media coverage I personally don't either but that situation and this one aren't the same.

This women isn't saying she's a white woman who feels more comfortable embracing black culture she is full on pretending to be black.

Again if you guys feel soo strongly about Jenner just make a thread.

How do you know she doesn't believe she's a black woman though? It might be pretending to you, but it's real to her. Her whole life, she could have wished and pictures herself to be black. And when she got the chance, she did it. If you say she's pretending, then it's fair to say that a pre opp transgender who cross-dresses is "pretending" to be a woman.

I don't agree with this situation, but this chick isn't "going black" for some type of gain...she's feels like she was born with the wrong pigment. Just like a transgendered person feels like they were born with the wrong body.

He got his meat cut yet?

He taking meat like a woman yet or he's still a man in drag pretending to be lesbian?

You think he didn't learn some things from Kris and doesn't plan on milking this bs "transformation" for publicity and $$$$ ?

How do you know she doesn't believe she's a black woman though? It might be pretending to you, but it's real to her. Her whole life, she could have wished and pictures herself to be black. And when she got the chance, she did it. If you say she's pretending, then it's fair to say that a pre opp transgender who cross-dresses is "pretending" to be a woman.

I don't agree with this situation, but this chick isn't "going black" for some type of gain...she's feels like she was born with the wrong pigment. Just like a transgendered person feels like they were born with the wrong body.
I'm saying!

We look at Bruce Jenner. We know he a dude.

But if you say that, you get clapped at.

Why can Bruce Jenner think she's a chick

But Rachel can't think shes a black person.?

Last edited:
He got his meat cut yet?

He taking meat like a woman yet or he's still a man in drag pretending to be lesbian?

You think he didn't learn some things from Kris and doesn't plan on milking this bs "transformation" for publicity and $$$$ ?
He said he is a woman that likes smashing other women so I dont think he will be getting rid of his mail body parts.

I was going to say the very same thing based on your previous posts in this thread. :beer:

:pimp:

Fontaine I don't mind a white woman fighting for black rights but this lady lied about who she was. She profited doing paid speeches about her plights as a black woman :lol: I can't ride with that **** and its offensive to black women that actual deal with ********.

If this was a white man faking being black y'all would be in an uproar. You give white people an inch and they'll take it a mile so this **** needs to get nipped now.

For her, I bet the only problem is if they make a movie on this, they will cast a white woman to play her role. :smh:

That would be right doe.

They'll get a black woman to play a white woman pretending to be black.

Paula Patton was born for this role.

View media item 1193059

you're argument is nonsense fam she flat out ran away when asked if she was indeed black

Back
Top Bottom