NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Thread is exactly what I expected it to be :lol: never change NT.

I love yall.

All you can do is shake your head and laugh sometimes.

I really don't know why people are comparing the two things. Sexuality and Gender are so inherently different from the idea of race...but eh.

These keystrokes are sadly a waste of time. The thread is too far gone for logic to permeate at this point. Funny how quickly the same corny ___s from the previous Jenner threads made themselves a home in here.

Last edited:
Bro do you think Jenner had a choice about her choice going public????....this is te Kardashian family b....tabloid ROYALTY...for Jenner it was a matter of "how can we milk this in the process?" There was no choice if Jenner wanted to keep things under wraps, virtually inpossible.

If you openly accept Jenners decision but have the audacity to judge this woman you are a huge hypocrite....better to own up to itthan to try and justify it, because it literally is THE SAME THING.

I don't even agree with Bruce Jenners decision or transgender lifestyle as a whole but you keep skipping over that part huh?

Just because I don't think these 2 scenarios are the same doesn't mean I agree with jenner or support him

but go ahead and keep playing dumb

I don't even agree with Bruce Jenners decision or transgender lifestyle as a whole but you keep skipping over that part huh?

Just because I don't think these 2 scenarios are the same doesn't mean I agree with jenner or support him

Ah ok...well if you didn't agree with Jenner and don't agree with this woman, then ignore my posts and I apologize for directing my posts towards you.

I have no issue with hose who don't agree with either situations, but if you agree with one and not the other then that's when I find you to be a hipocrite, that's all.

This is hilarious on many levels. Bet she won't have as many defenders on the left like bruce jenner. It should be interesting. It's a very weird story. The jenner thing didn't bother me. It's his choce whatever. This somehow seems more decietful. Don't totally know why. Maybe because kids were involved. But i guess they were as well with jenner. To a point

It seems more decietful because the entire situation revolves around the deciet that Rachel has perpetuated over the years. Caitlyn Jenner didn't lie about much if you discount the initial denials about her beginning to transition.

I really don't know why people are comparing the two things. Sexuality and Gender are so inherently different from the idea of race...but eh.

What y'all don't get is this has nothing to do with disclosure or deciet. the fact that you don't feel comfortable with who/what you are to the point of completely fabricating an identity borders on mental instability. You can feel however you want, but when you are changing your appearance so everyone else will feel the same about you it becomes less about you and more about how you want other people to view you. Why should Bruce care if everyone else sees him as female, why should this woman care if everyone else views her as black? Too much of their individual worth and comfort is tied up in the opinions of others. It's unhealthy. People have no issue calling this lady crazy or unstable or weird but I really don't see the difference with bruce.

Man this thread is a damb mess. :lol:

Dudes really brought Caitlyn Jenner into this :smh: , I swear she is the new Jay-z v. Nas

-We had one thread for her where foolishness ensued, Meth had to check people
-A second thread gets made, and locked
-A third thread complain about the lock is made, and Meth has to come in a check people again
-The OG thread is then bumped :smh: :lol:
-And now dudes grasping at straws to bring her in to this too

Geez

Last edited:
Bruce/Caitln = felt like a woman, made herself a woman

Rachel Dolezal = felt like a black woman, made herself a black woman

The only way these aren't comparable, is if you have some sort of agenda.

One used surgery, one used lies.

Depending on who you ask, its the same thing.
Bruce didn't deny nor hide his transition

Rachel never admitted to having a transition

... but yall in a uproar if a transgendered doesn't tell you they are transgendered but it's ok if a transracial doesn't say anything

:lol: man please

This is hilarious on many levels. Bet she won't have as many defenders on the left like bruce jenner. It should be interesting. It's a very weird story. The jenner thing didn't bother me. It's his choce whatever. This somehow seems more decietful. Don't totally know why. Maybe because kids were involved. But i guess they were as well with jenner. To a point
She won't have defenders because she never said I was born a white woman but I feel like a black woman inside

Still not understanding how hard this is to get

... but yall in a uproar if a transgendered doesn't tell you they are transgendered but it's ok if a transracial doesn't say anything

Bruce had no choice man....lmao

Initially dude did try to fly under the radar, but tabloids were not having that, so the Kardashians did their damage control and turned this into some glorified coming of age moment/revelation which in turn will fill their bank accounts even more.

Seems like there's two conversations going on, The "She Lied" conversation and the "If she wants to be black" conversation.

The latter, is how Caitlyn came into play. If you're gonna let Bruce be a woman becuase its not hurting anyone, you gotta let her be black...its not hurting anyone.

Now as far as her lying about it.....c'mon lets not act like shes the first and lets not act like black women dont try to do the same thing.

My only real concern about all this is that she may have planted there but other than that I dont really care about this or Caitlyn. I was just upset Caitlyn got all that media coverage like she was the first ever and people were straight up regurgatating what the media was saying

The irony is you're out here calling people bigots etc, and all they say is the view the situations similar and are commenting on the hypocrisy. Idk why that's so hard to understand.

Everything doesn't have to be coated in a shroud of hate.

What plight? If she chose to pass as a black woman and had everybody fooled, then wouldn't she in turn experience the same plight that you claim she doesn't understand?

I'm likening this to a person born to wealthy parents with a silver spoon in their mouth who decides, nope I wanna go out and work for everything instead of taking a handout from my people. It's admirable.

The thing is, she didn't assume her "black identity" until well into adulthood.  I may not be black, but even I know that the plight of racism faced by blacks in this country begin WAY before that. By all accounts, this woman had a normal WHITE childhood with WHITE parents who adopted 4 black children.  If you're a black person, can you honestly say that this woman really understands and appreciates the same experiences you may have had growing up in this country?

Not saying one way or the other, but what does it mean if I say yes?

We all aren't aligned with the same experiences just cuz we are black. Economics, Geography, Family etc dictate the black experience. It may be common that a black person may experience certain events but there is no absolute time or criteria on what/when they experience it.

Apparently this lady put herself in situations to experience and learn black life in America.

Initially dude did try to fly under the radar, but tabloids were not having that, so the Kardashians did their damage control and turned this into some glorified coming of age moment/revelation which in turn will fill their bank accounts even more.
Bruce had a choice .. he could of stayed a man

You got all the answers Sway

:smh: :lol:

Brah you still pulling **** out your ***

She won't have defenders because she never said I was born a white woman but I feel like a black woman inside

Still not understanding how hard this is to get

So if she comes out and says that? Is it ok? She was writing from the perspective of a black man at an HBCU. You think this "transformation" is overnight?

When has the if she wants to be black argument been discussed in this thread?

You've already proved you half way read the thread but it was earlier

Is it possible to black for convenience? Is there a such thing as black priveledge?

She's trans-racial :rofl:

View media item 1578484
Everybody wanna be a ***** but dont nobody wanna be a *****

Difference is she actually wants to be a ***** :rofl:

So when did she claim to feel like a black woman in a white womans body?

Its like yall are trying to find a reason as to why someone would commit the actions she has. A reason that has yet to be proved....

Last edited:
The thing is, she didn't assume her "black identity" until well into adulthood.  I may not be black, but even I know that the plight of racism faced by blacks in this country begin WAY before that. By all accounts, this woman had a normal WHITE childhood with WHITE parents who adopted 4 black children.  If you're a black person, can you honestly say that this woman really understands and appreciates the same experiences you may have had growing up in this country?

I'm saying though, what do you mean she can't understand? You act like racism towards blacks stops when we reach a certain age or something. Yes, she chose to "become black" in her adult years but no matter what age she decided to do it, she still has been perceived to be black and thus, subject to the same discrimination faced by all black women.

The only problem I would have with this is if she were pretending to be black just at work, and afterwards living as a white woman in her free time.I have absolutely no problem with her fully embracing the black culture.

Seems like there's two conversations going on, The "She Lied" conversation and the "If she wants to be black" conversation.

The latter, is how Caitlyn came into play. If you're gonna let Bruce be a woman becuase its not hurting anyone, you gotta let her be black...its not hurting anyone.

Now as far as her lying about it.....c'mon lets not act like shes the first and lets not act like black women dont try to do the same thing.

My only real concern about all this is that she may have planted there but other than that I dont really care about this or Caitlyn. I was just upset Caitlyn got all that media coverage like she was the first ever and people were straight up regurgatating what the media was saying

And that's where my issue with the whole Jenner situation, not that he's being who he is openly, not that he's getting a sex change, but the God Damb excessive glorification of the whole thing simply because of his ties to the Kardashian family...it is absurd...a reality show?...for real?...a book!?....courage awards?...people all over social media claiming he's a hero and the bravest person alive.

Yet here we are, clowning and cornering this woman because she got caught living a lie, no different than Bruce has for decades....only different is she didn't live in the spotlight so if she wanted to hide her agenda she could.

When has the if she wants to be black argument been discussed in this thread?

You've already proved you half way read the thread but it was earlier

Is it possible to black for convenience? Is there a such thing as black priveledge?

She's trans-racial :rofl:

View media item 1578484
Everybody wanna be a ***** but dont nobody wanna be a *****

Difference is she actually wants to be a ***** :rofl:
You quoted 3 things and two were jokes

Yeah this is a real if she wants to be black argument thread in here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom