NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Who said fooling people into thinking you're a woman is brave? That's what you're claiming

A transgender comes out to friends and family and says, I know I'm a man but identify as a woman and will get a sex change and physically become a female....BRAVO BRAVOOO! You are so brave, we support you.

You think that person is gonna walk around the rest of their lives with a label on their shirt that says "transgender" OBVIOUSLY NOT, nor are they obliged to announce it to everyone they meet, at this point they are not a transgender, they are WOMAN....so technically YES based on Jenners glorification we are indirectly applauding transgenders misleading others.
you do know the transgendered people that get applause are the ones who openly admit to being to being transgendered right?

Just saw this on Twitter...
roll.gif

She doesn't even look black, even after the Just for Me perm she threw in her hair.

If I saw her on the street, I would've still assumed she was white.

How the hell didn't anyone catch this sooner?
I'm done hahahahahahahhaha

Who said fooling people into thinking you're a woman is brave? That's what you're claiming

A transgender comes out to friends and family and says, I know I'm a man but identify as a woman and will get a sex change and physically become a female....BRAVO BRAVOOO! You are so brave, we support you.

You think that person is gonna walk around the rest of their lives with a label on their shirt that says "transgender" OBVIOUSLY NOT, nor are they obliged to announce it to everyone they meet, at this point they are not a transgender, they are WOMAN....so technically YES based on Jenners glorification we are indirectly applauding transgenders misleading others.
you do know the transgendered people that get applause are the ones who openly admit to being to being transgendered right?

So people are ok with them being transgender, and will applaud them, as long as they openly admit that they aren't really women? So transgenders who live their lives as if they are actually women, are not applauded? Are they ostracized from the trans community? You would be ok with this woman pretending that she was black, and applaud and accept her belief, if she just came out and said, "I was not born a black woman, but I have always identified as one and known in my heart that I am black."

Last edited:
It's the SAME exact thing as the Jenner situation.

There are people who have wished their whole lives that they were White, Black, Asian etc. From the moment they were conscious of it. Just like a transgender can trace when they felt like they were born in the wrong body. I grew up with this white dude who told me in 1st grade that he wished he was black. This dude literally asked me a few years later to teach him how to be Black. He was committed and said he always felt that he was born with the wrong pigment.

Imagine RG3 saying he's always identified as a White Man, and undergoing a "race change." [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah initially when they make the big reveal, they are applauded...they then go on living their lives as women....depending how far they go with surgery they will fool MANY MEN....they were still applauded for their bravery or nah?

she make a sexy black woman doe

shes involved in positive support for a community, gotta overlook the "blackface"

I really wish she did this to another race to see how some of you all would react. People that aren't black love telling black folks what they should feel.

She would have done more positive as a white woman doing the work she is doing. Her doing the Black Face mess makes her a clown.

Exactly and black people saying "I'm ok with this" are the type of ****** I need to stay away from.

The "I'm ok with this" crowd is why whites still have a strangle hold over us [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

As the years go I honestly see why blacks are at the bottom in this country. We really have some dumbass submissive *** ******

Chick is clearly white as they come. :lol: :lol:
Honestly, she looks better as a black woman imo.
She went overboard with the lies. Can't respect that.
Pics with the braids :x

Last edited:
But Jenner is an American hero, this lady is a scam.

Hero? Really? He was a great olympian, I don't know where people getting that hero stuff from

Just saw this on Twitter...:rofl:

View media item 1578712

No chill

View media item 1578734
Beautiful! So proud of you!

#bravery #courage #hero #trans #rachelle #yougogirl! #doyou #bewhoyouare

Still don't understand how people accepted she was of mixed race. Like I said in my other post, she looks like a white woman on vacation in the islands.

Back
Top Bottom