NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Montana's Black population is 0.6%

SIX TENTHS OF ONE PERCENT.

Jeez

Bruh you just in here to argue the Bruce Jenner mess so you can feel like blacks are just as prejudice as whites. It aint gonna work here b

This lady straight up claimed to be black, she didnt turn black and people are posting pic of her as white.

SHE STRAIGHT UP DENIED BEING WHITE. ADOPTED BLACK KIDS AND CLIAM THEY WERE HERs.

Sometimes... You be on some ********....

But when you're right... You're RIGHT...

Dudes just want to go against the grain. Same ones in every thread...

This has nothing to do with who is or isn't more prejudiced. We are just showing the double standard that exists. What she believes is no different than what Jenner believes. He identifies as a woman, she identifies as black.

Only issue I have/would have is if she claimed (not insinuated, but the words came out of her mouth) that she was black or AA.

There are, and have been a lot of white people down for the cause. The whole 'Justice for Trayvon' campaign was started by a white dude.

I really wish she did this to another race to see how some of you all would react. People that aren't black love telling black folks what they should feel.

She would have done more positive as a white woman doing the work she is doing. Her doing the Black Face mess makes her a clown.

This has nothing to do with who is or isn't more prejudiced. We are just showing the double standard that exists. What she believes is no different than what Jenner believes. He identifies as a woman, she identifies as black.
were on the same side (I think)

She should get a pass just like Jenner does

Only issue I have/would have is if she claimed (not insinuated, but the words came out of her mouth) that she was black or AA.

There are, and have been a lot of white people down for the cause. The whole 'Justice for Trayvon' campaign was started by a white dude.

She did claim that. I read that she went to Howard University on a full scholarship and received a Master's in Art to study black portrait art.

What grain am I going against?

Yall cool dating someone you think is African American and then your baby comes out with blonde hair and blue eyes? Uncle ....

Your girl telling you her adopted kids are hers biologically to further prove she is black is normal?

Nah

were on the same side (I think)

She should get a pass just like Jenner does
She would get a pass if she didn't denied being white

Can't be serious

View media item 1553713
You know what, for some reason I ain't eem mad really. :lol:

I'm more concerned about her agenda and her reason for going this far? Not trying to clown on her without understanding her motives.

I say we trade Stacey Dash and Charles Barkley in exchange for Rachel and a 2nd round pick in next years draft.

:lol:

I know everyone is clowning on her appearance but what "work" has she done? What have her contributions been to the black community? It's possible she has done more for the community than most of you know. Might be better to find out what she has actually done.

SWS don't like to tell it but there have been a lot of white folks in American history that have had their heads bashed in helping black folks

View media item 1578167

Word. I wonder if she set out to be such a powerful figure in the black community, or did things just end up this way. She could have just wanted to live as a black woman, then over the years she got deeper and deeper in it.

Difference is she actually wants to be a ***** :rofl:

:rofl:

My question is couldn't she still have been president of the Spokane chapter NAACP without being black? There are white people who stand up for inequality and injustices for black people, it wouldn't have been a issue at all, if it is even an issue now, that she is indeed white. I'm not mad at all. But I find it odd that she had to lie to obtain this position. Like, I didn't read everything about this lady, but is this something she has done her whole life, or was she black for convenience? Btw, can someone pm me some links to the Twitter comments and such. Today is going to suck and I'll need the laughs.

I hear you, I just want to know how this all started. I won't lie though, something has to be off about this chick. She had a picture of a black kid and older black man saying it was her father and her son. I don't know if she has kids, but the guy def wasn't her pops.

Maaaan i guarantee people at howard and in the naacp knew this chick was not black :rofl:

I don't see how people couldn't tell she wasn't. Just from the pics I saw, there were times when she looks like she has bronzer on and could pass for mixed. Other pics she looks like a white woman on vacation in the islands. These are just pictures, she can't be on point 24/7. People had to know, or at the very least question her authenticity.

So let me get this straight, this woman seems to actually be doing somethingb positive even though she's genetically one thing but identifies as another and becomes a laughing stock for all social media, but Jenner who in all reality brings nothing to the rest of the world is a man identifying as a female and social media glorifies her, gives her a reality show, not even Meth will allow us to freely discuss the topic on here..

This world is so backwards.

I get what your are trying to say, but the difference between her and bruce jenner is he came out and told the world what he was doing. He wasn't bruce jenner, then went and did all that transgender stuff in private then came out as caitlyn denying he was ever bruce. She has been pretending to be a black woman for whatever reason all these years, lying to everyone. That is the issue I people will have with her. Just from the pics and statements she has posted, it seems like she goes extra with it. That doesn't help how she looks in the public eye. I don't want to jump on the bandwagon of dissing her and mocking her without knowing what her motives are and what her contributions have been to the community.

Why she looking like a broke asss Floetry?

She definitely looks like Macia Ambrosia in that pic..............................................Never knew Floetry was banking like you say though.

Mindy Kaling's brother was on that tip too

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/

Last edited:
I mean really tho theres people out there cutting folks heads off, raping women, shooting up movie theaters etc.

This woman aint hurting anyone.
She embraced a culture and people in that culture embraced her

Like kevin costner in dances with wolves.

Lol @ Jenner not getting a pass.

Corporations are sending out letters to their employees about sensitivity to transgender people.

You say the wrong thing and you're getting LOT UP, possible fired...

Like someone said... I'd rather have her on my side than these chicks that try SO HARD NOT to be black...

Talmbout 1/16th Indian...

Yall cool dating someone you think is African American and then your baby comes out with blonde hair and blue eyes? Uncle ....

Your girl telling you her adopted kids are hers biologically to further prove she is black is normal?

Nah

I agree with you here. It isn't right to mislead someone like that. Just like Bruce Jenner having sex with a man, and not letting him know up front that he has prostate glands.
I am fine with transgenders pretending all they like, I am not ok with them using female bathrooms or having female on their Id or getting government loans on the pretext that they are female, etc.

"I get what your are trying to say, but the difference between her and bruce jenner is he came out and told the world what he was doing. He wasn't bruce jenner, then went and did all that transgender stuff in private then came out as caitlyn denying he was ever bruce. She has been pretending to be a black woman for whatever reason all these years, lying to everyone. "--spiceman80

You are right about this. Different situations. You still have to respect her belief that she is black, if you respect his belief that he is a woman. Their situation is the same, she just went about it the wrong way.

Last edited:
Hold up though.

She was one of the few who defied the mantra...

:wow:

I haven't read the full story yet, but I'll admit at first glance I'm kinda torn. Did she claim she was black or just go OD on the look? :lol:

Nah

Probably as ok as going to sleep with what you believe to be a woman and she pulls out a dong and puts you on all four, but chill that right there is BRAVERY!

the double standard here
roll.gif

its not the outcome, its the belief. what happened to breaking down social constructs? gender race isnt real? transgender trasracial is real?

roll.gif

Jenner had NO choice! Her decision to be what she believed was gonna be in the spotlight regardless of how secret and private she tried to keep it, she would have been exposed no matter what...so they sat down and do what Kardashian/Seacrest do best....how we gonna make money out of this and they succeeded...there is 0 difference between Jenner and this woman, they are both people born one way who identify as something they are not....if Jenner is accepting Courage awards and getting a reality show, why is this woman bein clowned?

She did claim that. I read that she went to Howard University on a full scholarship and received a Master's in Art to study black portrait art.

Then that's not right, and invlidates a lot of the good work she has doen or will potentially do.

Not sure the relevance of her going to Howard on full scholarship (assuming the scholarship was not race based) or a master's to study black portrait has do with it though

Nah

Probably as ok as going to sleep with what you believe to be a woman and she pulls out a dong and puts you on all four, but chill that right there is BRAVERY!
yeah you're foolish, whoever sleeps with Bruce Jenner is well aware that he was born a male

Dolezal initially came under scrutiny this week when Spokane Police raised suspicions about threatening hate mail she claimed to have received earlier in the year. She said found an envelope in the chapter's post office box containing 20 pages of notes, including pictures of lynchings and the term "war pig."

But a police investigation revealed the envelope had never been canceled or timestamped, and was put in a box only accessible to USPS employees or someone with a key, the Spokesman Review reported.

Her parents alleged that the 37-year-old spun a much wider web of warped lies about her background. A black man who Dolezal has publicly claimed to be her son is in fact her adopted brother, they said — a fact Dolezal confirmed to the paper.

Dolezal also lied about growing up in a teepee, hunting for her own food with bows and arrows, being abused by a stepfather and once living in South Africa, her parents said.

Some of her family members did live in South Africa for four years, but “Rachel did not even ever visit us there,” her mom said.

Dolezal initially maintained that she is African-American, telling the Coeur d'Alene Press: "They can DNA test me if they want to."

yeah you're foolish, whoever sleeps with Bruce Jenner is well aware that he was born a male

Because Jenner is the ONLY transgender to have ever done it :lol:

There are transgenders out there that look better than most females and YOU or I or any man for that matter would be able to tell in a dark club after some drinks.

Inb4 the NTers that claim can't EVER be fooled...lmao

Back
Top Bottom