NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

So let me get this straight, this woman seems to actually be doing somethingb positive even though she's genetically one thing but identifies as another and becomes a laughing stock for all social media, but Jenner who in all reality brings nothing to the rest of the world is a man identifying as a female and social media glorifies her, gives her a reality show, not even Meth will allow us to freely discuss the topic on here..

This world is so backwards.

So let me get this straight, this woman seems to actually be doing somethingb positive even though she's genetically one thing but identifies as another and becomes a laughing stock for all social media, but Jenner who in all reality brings nothing to the rest of the world is a man identifying as a female and social media glorifies her, gives her a reality show, not even Meth will allow us to freely discuss the topic on here..

This world is so backwards.
You know it's much deeper than that.

Not discounting anything positive that she's done, just questioning her mental health. I mean she black faced herself and disowned her family... I'm not sure of the specifics, she just really needs to explain herself and come clean

You know what, I'm not even mad. I mean ole girl was in it for the long haul. She would've died black if not outed. She ain't no Justin bieber

Plus we all thought she looked like Maya Rudolph when we first entered the thread. Let's be real

Fight for black rights as a white woman all you want. I have no problem with that but pretending to be a black woman is not cool at all. I can't cosign or applaud that ********. There's nothing cute about it and it's annoying how obsessed white people are with black culture

NAACP been some trash so I'm not even surprised. Name is living off work done decades ago because these days it's used by white folks to push their agendas through the disguise of a black face

Literally!

635696901131142345-naacp-leader-061215.jpg

:smh: :lol:

Over under, the amount of times she claimed to have Indian in her family whenever she got her hair done and they asked where she got her soft hair from?

Not discounting anything positive that she's done, just questioning her mental health. I mean she black faced herself and disowned her family... I'm not sure of the specifics, she just really needs to explain herself and come clean

She doesn't need to explain anything! She's being herself! Everyone has the right to feel as they like...she should get a book deal and reality show and get some kind of courage award.

pretty sure some of y'all were repping this video in the mixed race thread...

This is ********. I didnt stick around that thread. Only people repping that video were all the white and asian kids who never had to to wait for a cab in the cold/rain/snow for 45 mins when empty cab after empty cab passed em by. Who were never followed around an expensive store cuz they couldnt possibly afford it. etc. etc. etc

So are we all in agreement that even though she believes she's black no matter what she's not?

It goes without saying :lol:

Over under, the amount of times she claimed to have Indian in her family whenever she got her hair done and they asked where she got her soft hair from?

She claimed she is mixed anyway. White, black, and American Indian

Last edited:
Some could argue it takes more "bravery" to become a Black woman...than become a white woman. Black women don't have it easy.

This whole story is hilarious

She doesn't need to explain anything! She's being herself! Everyone has the right to feel as they like...she should get a book deal and reality show and get some kind of courage award.

She lied about her parents(and herself) being black and claimed her adopted kids were hers...

Please share the link where she said she feels black in a white woman's body .. PLEASE SHARE

I applaud her bravery. She is truly a hero. What a courageous act, pretending to be something that she is not. Race is just a social construct anyways, just like gender.

Back
Top Bottom