NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

She doesn't even look black, even after the Just for Me perm she threw in her hair.

If I saw her on the street, I would've still assumed she was white.

How the hell didn't anyone catch this sooner?

:lol:

I guess she had enough black in her to think she had some black in her?

:smh:

Sad that she's taking it to the level of DNA tests. :lol:

Lies. What a tangled web we weave...

My man threw the Just for Me no lye relaxer kit in it. :rofl: Outta reps tho.

Last edited:
yeah you're foolish, whoever sleeps with Bruce Jenner is well aware that he was born a male

Because Jenner is the ONLY transgender to have ever done it :lol:

There are transgenders out there that look better than most females and YOU or I or any man for that matter would be able to tell in a dark club after some drinks.

Inb4 the NTers that claim can't EVER be fooled...lmao
Denying you use to be a man is brave .. said no one ever

Last edited:
Lost in all this is why her parents decided to "out" her.  

Not sure how I feel about that, to be honest.  Do you let your daughter cook in this situation?  What good is going to come of outing her?  

Either she did/said something to piss them off, or they're thinking "our daughter isn't going to be black".   

:lol: i stand corrected.

Was she making this hate crime stuff up too?

Just watched that youtube video, and it seems like she took things too far. Drawing too much attention to herself. Feel bad for this person. She has a lot going on to live this kind of life.

Last edited:

elaborate my friend. i couldnt watch the whole video because im busting out laughing just looking at her.
Dolezal initially came under scrutiny this week when Spokane Police raised suspicions about threatening hate mail she claimed to have received earlier in the year. She said found an envelope in the chapter's post office box containing 20 pages of notes, including pictures of lynchings and the term "war pig."

But a police investigation revealed the envelope had never been canceled or timestamped, and was put in a box only accessible to USPS employees or someone with a key, the Spokesman Review reported.

the double standard here :rofl:

its not the outcome, its the belief. what happened to breaking down social constructs? gender race isnt real? transgender trasracial is real?

:rofl:

People like to pick and choose what is convenient for them personally.

Who said fooling people into thinking you're a woman is brave? That's what you're claiming

A transgender comes out to friends and family and says, I know I'm a man but identify as a woman and will get a sex change and physically become a female....BRAVO BRAVOOO! You are so brave, we support you.

You think that person is gonna walk around the rest of their lives with a label on their shirt that says "transgender" OBVIOUSLY NOT, nor are they obliged to announce it to everyone they meet, at this point they are not a transgender, they are WOMAN....so technically YES based on Jenners glorification we are indirectly applauding transgenders misleading others.

Dolezal initially came under scrutiny this week when Spokane Police raised suspicions about threatening hate mail she claimed to have received earlier in the year. She said found an envelope in the chapter's post office box containing 20 pages of notes, including pictures of lynchings and the term "war pig."

But a police investigation revealed the envelope had never been canceled or timestamped, and was put in a box only accessible to USPS employees or someone with a key, the Spokesman Review reported.

yes this is the true story...also i hear she doesn't speak to her parents anymore due to a lawsuit...

View media item 1578702

So yall really not understanding people feel some type of way about her lying? It's not about her feeling black inside.

elaborate my friend. i couldnt watch the whole video because im busting out laughing just looking at her.

Racist police covering up discrimination and bigotry against a black female. What else is new?

So yall really not understanding people feel some type of way about her lying? It's not about her feeling black inside.

Of course we do....just sayin is no different than the Jenner situation....

He pretty much been Lyon his whole life, living as a man, fathering children, raising a family, being an athlete, all while knowing inside he was actually a woman...or nah?

Who said fooling people into thinking you're a woman is brave? That's what you're claiming

A transgender comes out to friends and family and says, I know I'm a man but identify as a woman and will get a sex change and physically become a female....BRAVO BRAVOOO! You are so brave, we support you.

You think that person is gonna walk around the rest of their lives with a label on their shirt that says "transgender" OBVIOUSLY NOT, nor are they obliged to announce it to everyone they meet, at this point they are not a transgender, they are WOMAN....so technically YES based on Jenners glorification we are indirectly applauding transgenders misleading others.

This. Should Jenner be barred from joining the National Organization for Women? Should he be required to admit that he was once a man if he does join a women's organization?

Back
Top Bottom